Sign in to follow this  
Logic

Joe Marino's Locked On Bills podcast

Hey all.

I know a lot of people here are already familiar with Joe Marino's Locked On Bills podcast. 

I also know a lot of people AREN'T yet familiar with it.

I've just spent the past 90 minutes listening to 3 episodes of it, and I wanted to take a second to make sure everyone gives it a shot if they want an informative, optimistic, enjoyable Bills listen.

I listened to the 3/12 and 3/13 episodes, where Joe talks about the Bills' free agent additions, and today's episode, where he answers questions (primarily concerning the draft) from Twitter followers.

I'm not connected with the podcast in any way, I'm just a big fan. Just wanted to share what I view as one of the best Bills programs going and make sure others have the opportunity to enjoy it as I have.

Kudos to Joe Marino, and #GoBills!

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Hey all.

I know a lot of people here are already familiar with Joe Marino's Locked On Bills podcast. 

I also know a lot of people AREN'T yet familiar with it.

I've just spent the past 90 minutes listening to 3 episodes of it, and I wanted to take a second to make sure everyone gives it a shot if they want an informative, optimistic, enjoyable Bills listen.

I listened to the 3/12 and 3/13 episodes, where Joe talks about the Bills' free agent additions, and today's episode, where he answers questions (primarily concerning the draft) from Twitter followers.

I'm not connected with the podcast in any way, I'm just a big fan. Just wanted to share what I view as one of the best Bills programs going and make sure others have the opportunity to enjoy it as I have.

Kudos to Joe Marino, and #GoBills!

So you are definitely connected to the podcast in some way huh.😎

• Haha (+1) 3

How much does a pogcast cost?  I have a sick collection of pogs and slammers but haven’t invested in the pogcast yet