NFL.com Bucky Brooks 2019 Mock Draft Version 3.0

freddyjj

36 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

This is worst case draft scenario and completely realistic.  1 QB top 8.  3 TEs top 19.  The top defensive players (outside of maybe Oliver) flying off the board.  Yuck.

Agree, we do not want this happening under any circumstances.

11 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

IMO Dillard is being artificially pushed up people's boards because he is seen as the best pure LT prospect in the draft, where most of the top tackles are RTs and people are preemptively deciding that teams are going to move Jonah Williams to G. He might be a decent prospect, but he is not a top 10 player in this draft.

If he's seen as the best pure LT prospect in the draft, why isn't he a top 10 pick for a team that desperately needs to shore up that critical position?

19 minutes ago, yungmack said:

What position do you favor with 9?

I would love a trade back, or else Edge, DT, or TE. 

I don't mind OT, I'm just not sold on moving Dawkins out of the LT spot, and I'm not convinced that an RT is worth a top ten pick at the end of the day. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I think he’s a beast.  I’d prefer Oliver or Taylor but he’s probably the best pass pro in the draft and those feet are dam quick!  He’s my #2 OT

I agree. His name has been the quieter of the three and his feet are phenomenal.  Also, the linemen they have picked up so far tend to be good pass protectors (as well as Gore).

I actually like Andre Dillard quite a bit.  Has the chance to be a very good LT, who excels in pass blocking.  The Bills seemed to sign OL in FA that excelled especially in pass blocking, so I would think there would be definite interest in Dillard.  Plus LT is a premium position, and I'm never against drafting premium positions early.  

A OL of:

Dillard

Dawkins

Morse

Long/Waddle

Nsekhe

could really be pretty strong:

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

I think he’s a beast.  I’d prefer Oliver or Taylor but he’s probably the best pass pro in the draft and those feet are dam quick!  He’s my #2 OT

He would be my #1 OT ASAP and move Dawkins to LG.

The line would look like this.

LT Dillard

LG Dawkins

C Morse

RG Teller/Long

RT Best RT on roster

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, chris heff said:

No, John Oliver the comedian, apparently he’s a good locker room guy with a high motor.

I love a good rant!  John Oliver has some excellent rants IMO.  Ed Oliver would be an excellent Buffalo Bill

• Like (+1) 1

Dillard is the best OT in this draft, and maybe the only one who can play LT at the NFL level. Let's face it, Dawkins is an average at best LT. If we don't draft a LT this year, it's gonna be very hard to get one, we won't be picking in the top-10 again for a long time. Then if Dawkins doesn't cut it again this year, we have to spend big to go get a LT in FA.

I'd still rather have Oliver, but I'd like Dillard if we go Offense.

19 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Andre Dillard - OT , Geeeez,

This pk would make me throw up a Lil in my mouth.  Lol . So would a corner. 

18 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

IMO Dillard is being artificially pushed up people's boards because he is seen as the best pure LT prospect in the draft, where most of the top tackles are RTs and people are preemptively deciding that teams are going to move Jonah Williams to G. He might be a decent prospect, but he is not a top 10 player in this draft.

This OT class is very uninspiring in my opinion.