NFL.com Bucky Brooks 2019 Mock Draft Version 3.0

freddyjj

Bills Take an LT at 9.

And not one I've seen this high before.  Not sure OBD does this unless they plan on moving Dawkins inside to OG.  Personally would like to see another elite OT besides what is on hand now.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001023154/article/bucky-brooks-2019-nfl-mock-draft-30-giants-raiders-take-qbs

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

I get that we need a T but think we will be making a huge mistake if we pass on John Oliver.  If we can trade back and get paid nicely, I would trade way back and draft Christian Wilkins.  

LOL.  Just check out who takes Wilkins at 32?  Maybe the Rams would let us jump up from Rd 2 to grab him just to spite the Flyin' Elvis's

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Pete said:

I get that we need a T but think we will be making a huge mistake if we pass on John Oliver.  If we can trade back and get paid nicely, I would trade way back and draft Christian Wilkins.  

Do you mean Ed Oliver?  If you are saying it would be an egregious error to pass on him, it would lend credibility to your argument to get his name right.

FWIW, I am not sold on Oliver, but could see why they might want to take him.  I see him as a gamble at his (under) size.  His quickness could prevail at the NFL level, too, or he might struggle being 15-20 lbs undersized (or somewhere in between)

I can find about 10 guys he has going after Dilliard that I’d rather.

Before free agency I would be all in, but we signed 5 offensive lineman. That tells me Beane made it a purpose of not letting the OL stay a big need going into the draft.

i really think an Edge or DT are our biggest needs heading into the draft.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Daniel Jeremiah, who I really like, is really high on Dillard. Likes him better than Taylor if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't mind the player, but I don't love an OT there to begin with. 

What position do you favor with 9?

IMO Dillard is being artificially pushed up people's boards because he is seen as the best pure LT prospect in the draft, where most of the top tackles are RTs and people are preemptively deciding that teams are going to move Jonah Williams to G. He might be a decent prospect, but he is not a top 10 player in this draft.