Are you embarrassed to wear Bills gear?

Hell. No. 

I wear it every chance I get and even have a small Bills button that I wear on my lanyard for work. It annoys my wife because it never fails that I run into a Bills fan when we are out and about. We live in SC. 

23 minutes ago, teef said:

Seriously? You can’t handle that?  Wow. 

I can handle it but it's not fun to. For a leisure time activity, if it's not enjoyable why am I doing it? I only have so much free time in a week, why am I going to spend any of that time doing something that is much more often than not frustrating, angering, and downright depressing?

More time for things that bring me joy, more money to do those things. 

14 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I can handle it but it's not fun to. For a leisure time activity, if it's not enjoyable why am I doing it? I only have so much free time in a week, why am I going to spend any of that time doing something that is much more often than not frustrating, angering, and downright depressing?

More time for things that bring me joy, more money to do those things. 

i do appreciate that.  I've never understood why someone puts themselves through the misery if they dislike it so much.  you're definitely not someone who shows up with angry rants on the board.  if it's not worth your time, just move on.  it sure is much better than being angry about it.  

I live in Washington and I always wear my Bills gear... all day every day.... 

you can be embarrassed of a lot of things but if you still say you are a Bills fan after all we as fans have been through.... then don’t be embarrassed be proud that you are a real fan. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I always waive the banner and proudly identify myself to fellow Bills fans who display their fandom by wearing Bills attire. I always get an enthusiastic response from them. Your co-worker needs to take a big gulp of the Kool Aid and man up. 

Embarrassed?

Uh...

No...Never...Never ever...

For almost 50 years now...Never...Ever...?

BTW...Just bought two new off-color hats (one black and one dark gray)...And they are very sweet!!! ?

Edited by KOKBILLS

My job requires house calls, 10-12 a day usually. I’m not allowed to wear anything outside of my work requirements so no one really knows I’m a Bills fan. The funny part is it’s automatically assumed I’m a Saints fan. It’s annoying, but most of the time I just play along to avoid the questions of how? and why? Sometimes my customers would be like “man what’s going on with OUR Saints”, or “let’s hope OUR Saints get a win on Sunday”. It’s annoying, but I’ll respond with a simple “hopefully” to get off the subject.

On the weekends though I have a Bills hat on though.

Edited by CajunBillsBacker

Nope! Not in the least. I am proud to call myself a Bills fan. No it's not always easy to be and I sometimes take a lot of sh*t from people, but I look at the alternative and it's un-thinkable. I mean, what are you going to do if your not.....be a Patriot fan. No thanks. I'd rather drink a gallon of bleach then be a Cheatriot fan.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, oozingodot said:

i am in new orleans today wearing my bills pullover and my bills mardi gras beads, people who notice stop and tell you where they are from in western new york. would not be wearing anything else go bills

Welcome to town, brother!

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

They can take my Bills gear, Huds, when the pry it out of my cold dead hands and peel it off of my rotting corpse.

Hopefully many, many, many, many, many years into the future as it would be inappropriate burial attire for someone who died of natural causes, quietly painlessly, in my own bed.

Donuts, I have little doubt that more foolish than usual, would be the fool that even attempts to pry that Bills gear from you, no matter the state of your composition at that moment--that's a "hauntable" offense in my book, hands down. ;) 

• Haha (+1) 1

Not only embarrassed, but cowardly as well. That’s why I have a supply of other teams’ regalia so that when I travel, I can wear that instead. Like when I have to go to Boston for instance, I’m always sure to bring my Brady handwarmer and snuggy. 

• Sad 1