Are you embarrassed to wear Bills gear?

Hell no. I live a long way from WNY, but there are lots of Bills fans around. I think the majority of people recognize that while we may not have had elite success (yet), the franchise is headed in the right direction and is not the laughingstock it once was.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, eball said:

If anyone answers "yes" to this question I move to have their TSW posting privileges immediately revoked.

we had a poster on here claim he couldn't stand buffalo sports organizations and their fans.  this is not embellished...these were his actual words.  i guarantee he's wildly embarrassed to wear anything bill related.  oddly enough, he still shows up on here to grip and be angry.

Definitely not. 

I live and work in the Toronto area. I regularly rock my Bills gear, and even have a Bills mini helmet proudly displayed in my office. I get razzed a bit, especially by obnoxious Pats fans, but the tide will eventually turn. 

• Like (+1) 2

I personally wear my stuff as a badge of honor. I live just south of Erie, pa in the tri-state area and us bills and Browns fans always have a mutual respect for one another while all hating the “Stiller’s”.... takes a true fan to still rock the gear after the last 2 decades for those teams. 

• Like (+1) 1

No! Grew up in Kenmore. Joined the Navy in 1973. Served 21 years all over the world and have always been proud to wear my Bills gear. I've been reading the message boards for years and years. Now that I'm retired maybe I will post more often. Go Bills!  Live in Charleston, SC

• Like (+1) 4

So I live just outside Indy now, and my 23 year old daughter was born and raised here.  But I raised her as a Bills fan, and she is as rabid as anyone I grew up with.  One of my proudest parent moments was when she was in elementary school and they would have Colts Spirit Day on the Fridays before games.  She would proudly wear her Bills gear every Friday.  And maybe tied with that was her one woman show in college (she's majored in music theater and is a performer now), when she altered the lyrics to Adeline's Lament from Guys and Dolls and made it into a tribute to Bills fans.  Need to get her in with Bills marketing to sing the anthem at a home game...

As for me, proudly wear my Bills varsity jacket all winter, and am rarely without something Bills related on my person.  Don't get much hassle, and if I do I hold my head high.

• Like (+1) 1

Fork No.

I wear Bills gear 9 months out of the year if not more.   In No Va there are lots and lots of Bills fans. 

One time I was walking in a parking lot and a cop call me over to his car .......  talk about the Bills.  

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Wearing some right now

Underwear doesn't count 

• Haha (+1) 3

Ive lived in Chicago my whole life and I wear Bills and Sabers almost every time go out. I get people who give me ***** at the bowling alley and at the mall but I don't give a crap. I always have people ask me if I moved here from Buffalo and I say no. I only have passion for the Bills and Sabers, 

I'm in the suburbs of Chicago & I wear Bills stuff all the time, so does my 11 year old son. Nobody ever asks or says anything. I rarely see other people in Bills gear, maybe 1-2x/year. A few weeks ago, the owner of a local brewery/restaurant came over to our table because my son had a Bills hoodie on, turns out he's from Buffalo & a big fan, so we talked football for a bit.

Ridiculous. I have a Bills decal and license plate on my car, 4 Bills ball caps, 2 toques (yes, I am Canadian) 5 tshirts and a few jerseys. I wear as much Bills gear as anyone and I do it because I am proud to be a Bills fan. Being embarrassed would be a very sad thing to be as a fan.

i am in new orleans today wearing my bills pullover and my bills mardi gras beads, people who notice stop and tell you where they are from in western new york. would not be wearing anything else go bills

Edited by oozingodot
  • Like (+1) 1