Are you embarrassed to wear Bills gear?

So here's where I'm going with that question.  I don't live in Buffalo/WNY so it's not all that common to find Bills fans/supporters by me.  Every few months I might catch someone with the Bills decal on their car or someone wearing a shirt.  

At work last week I noticed someone wearing a Bills cap last week so I immediately went out of my way to ask if he was a fan.  His first response was, "I know they are a bad team and it's embarrassing but yes".  I went on to try to explain to him I was a fan myself to which he apologized.  Had to go to a meeting so I couldn't shoot the breeze with him too long but just finished saying hopefully Josh puts the pieces together this year.

I guess I could understand the sentiments to some extent.  Being a Bills fan certainly hasn't exactly been easy 

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

One good thing about sucking for 20 years is that there are no front running Bills fans.  If you see someone with Bills gear on, you know they are a real fan.  You catch so much ***** wearing a Bills hat in some areas.  Bring it on.  I wear it proudly

• Like (+1) 5

I've lived up and down the east coast. I wear my gear pretty much daily. Get alot of comments, and see more fellow fans than expected, but never embarrassed. Proud to be a true fan, and not a bandwagon fan. And when we finally win the big one, its gonna mean a lot more to those who have stayed true over the bad times

• Awesome! (+1) 2

not at all.  Actually, down here in PGH, there are a decent number of Bills fans.   I always go out of my way to talk to someone wearing Bills gear.  But don't worry, in a few years when we win back to back SB's, everyone will have it on.  Enjoy the novelty while it lasts !

• Like (+1) 1

I always wear Bills gear when I'm traveling.  Pretty sure I got "randomly" selected to go through the 6 levels of O'Hare security this past weekend because of my Bills hoodie.  Either that or the vomit on my shoes set off the metal detector and bomb scan. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1