Devin White - Luke Keuchly, Patrick Willis, Ray Lewis

23 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I wouldn't be upset with this pick, but there's a bunch of guys we can get at 9 that I wouldn't be upset about either. 

The McBeane team has put together an outstanding off season so far, and there's no reason to believe they won't keep in going in the draft. Especially if they nab Bryce Love in the 3rd or 4th.

we are the perfect team to draft Bryce Love in 3rd or 4th.  He could learn from Shady, Gore, Ivory while he rehabs from his injury.  Maybe Bryce can be ready for playoffs

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Really? I don't think they value great LB's they got rid of the best player in the game that can not only play EVERY LB spot... but also can put his hand in the dirt. The Raiders might take a OG or not a tackle a guard or a Tightend that high. Maybe a kicker cause Gruden values points 

I don't know if they don't value LB, I think it was more of they didn't want to pay him, I think Mack would have been a wasted talent at ILB imo. I think they have alot more pressing needs on the defensive side of the ball but now that they picked up Burfict maybe White does free fall right to us. 

15 hours ago, R Y G A R said:

Brett Kollmann. His videos are awesome. It's easy to get sucked in and watch like an hour or 2 worth of his stuff. Proceed with caution.

Not to hijack this thread, but I just watched his breakdown of Metcalf and now I really hope we take him at 9.  (and you are right, Kollmann's content is addictive!)

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Not to hijack this thread, but I just watched his breakdown of Metcalf and now I really hope we take him at 9.  (and you are right, Kollmann's content is addictive!)

Lol... I posted that a few days ago... we had a good discussion on it.

23 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

associated with fluid density. so you are correct.
but with all no OP meant

vicious. brutal, relentless effort,  to be feared

McD would like all the players to be able to play MLB mentally.
No reason not to take better advantage of Edmunds outside.  if they can find someone equal or better who can play the A B gaps well. Edmunds has that sneaky speed to cover yard quickly. but he might play better read and react than hit the right hole. and a stack and shed type of role

There are very good reasons.  The Bills have three LBs on the field a fairy small percentage of the time. Milano is a stud, and so is Edmunds.  There is no reason to spend a high draft choice on another MLB.  The need better depth, and an eventual replacement for Lorenzo, but not in the first round, certainly not this year.  There is zero chance this coaching staff moves on from Edmunds at MLB this year. Edmunds struggles at times with reads but came on very strong in that regard later the year.  He had a very good season, for any player, much less a 20 year old rookie. 

14 minutes ago, FLFan said:

There are very good reasons.  The Bills have three LBs on the field a fairy small percentage of the time. Milano is a stud, and so is Edmunds.  There is no reason to spend a high draft choice on another MLB.  The need better depth, and an eventual replacement for Lorenzo, but not in the first round, certainly not this year.  There is zero chance this coaching staff moves on from Edmunds at MLB this year. Edmunds struggles at times with reads but came on very strong in that regard later the year.  He had a very good season, for any player, much less a 20 year old rookie. 

He did come on strong in the later quarter of the season.

I am not discounting Edmunds. Milano can play a "heavy nickle" safety.

bpa baby 

; )

11 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Gotcha. ?

Your point is certainly defensible as well my friend. and i do not think Bills are seeking a MLB.
i think they would get better ROI from a fellow like Oliver

: )

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Lorax is still on this team 1 more year. Kyle is gone and I have my concerns whether Phillips is his replacement.  That 9th pick will be tough for McB. If Ed Oliver, Jonah Williams,  Devin White, DK Metcalf and TJ Hockenson are all there, who do you take?  

as they say, good problem to have  lol

Glad it is not my problem though.

Trade out of nine and add picks. Trade back up if you can.
Hopeful Beanes renewed  his  Wizardry license for the draft etc.
FA is going pretty nice 

5 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Lol... I posted that a few days ago... we had a good discussion on it.

The drops are what concern me about DK.  We had enough WR drops last year.  Our WR group needs to step up this year