Devin White - Luke Keuchly, Patrick Willis, Ray Lewis

I am sorry to post another possible draft pick thread for our 1st pick, but Devin White needs his own thread. When you hear about a man playing against boys, this is the type of player you hear of. He is viscous, fast, smart, instinctive, and destructive. His football IQ is through the roof and his leadership is AMAZING! Add in the fact that he is more athletic than most RB's and WR's, and you have yourself a bonefide corner stone. Check out these videos(if there is offensive music, please mute, but keep your eyes open).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXUoaVqapro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp3B54Ptls4

Edited by MakeBuffaloGreatAgain
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, R Y G A R said:

Molasses? I think he's in the  4.4 range.

Do you know what viscous means? The OP said he was viscous.

I know nothing of this player, but if he's viscous that's bad news.

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

oh, I see, spelled vicious wrong... woopsies, whose the goose? this guy right here... 

Just yankin your chain a bit ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

yes, the OP messed up... No one knows what he meant. He most def meant lethargic, slow flowing fluid... ?

Well words are just metaphors. Perhaps viscous as in thick? Like, thick in the head perhaps?

7 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

This is becoming a punish...

I see the odds of them picking White in Round 1 as extremely small after using a first and third last year on Edmunds..

I see this also... but if they see the LORAX as only having another year or 2 left, maybe they are willing to move Edmunds outside, and getting a real beast to man the center.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I see this also... but if they see the LORAX as only having another year or 2 left, maybe they are willing to move Edmunds outside, and getting a real beast to man the center.

Why move Edmunds outside?

He is 20 yrs old and has just done a crash course as MLB and improved throughout the season..They thought so much of him last year.. give him another season at least..

Also, they play a lot of nickel with Taron Johnson on the field for about half the snaps meaning that Edmunds and Milano can be the 2 LB’s

It just seems a wasted use of a Top 10 pick..

• Like (+1) 5

I loved the Edmunds pick, but I think anyone with a hint understanding of what it takes to man the middle knows that there are naturally instinctive players who can do the job as second nature. They can read everything around them, diagnose it, and take the best angle before anyone else has even moved. This is why Mosley got paid so much, and Devin can run circles around him. Growing a great athlete into a position is great, but I’m not sure the MLB position is right for Edmunds... Devin White is the next Keuchly, and it could be a terrible mistake to pass on him if he’s available. 

PS: Edmunds can be phenomenal at OLB where reactions are higher valued than instincts. And he can keep pace with any offense threat running down the field. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Why move Edmunds outside?

He is 20 yrs old and has just done a crash course as MLB and improved throughout the season..They thought so much of him last year.. give him another season at least..

Also, they play a lot of nickel with Taron Johnson on the field for about half the snaps meaning that Edmunds and Milano can be the 2 LB’s

It just seems a wasted use of a Top 10 pick..

Tremaine's natural position is OLB, Devin White would be the more natural fit at ILB but it's doubtful he makes it to us, I see the Raiders all over this guy to man that LB core. 

Just now, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Tremaine's natural position is OLB, Devin White would be the more natural fit at ILB but it's doubtful he makes it to us, I see the Raiders all over this guy to man that LB core. 

So why has McD spent a year with him at MLB?

Just now, Pbomb said:

Ya I don’t understand a lot of people’s obsession with moving edmunds outside 

They had enough confidence to put him there at 20 years old after trading up for him when they could have used that third round  pick on a dozen other needs..

These guys don’t strike me as ones to give up on their plans so quickly, particularly when I think he showed potential last season..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1