What about Jay Ajayi?

uraloony

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:15 PM, Augie said:

I don’t think he’s old enough for our RB room. The Tony Bennett music might annoy him. 

But seriously, I see us taking a RB by round 4. Ivory is probably the odd man out, and Gore would be the perfect guy to teach the rookie. 

...hell, we could have the only All-AARP backfield........

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:14 PM, formerlyofCtown said:

He is one of the guys I have wanted since FA started but I dont believe he is the greatest recieving threat and that is why they havnt inquired.  Our RBs need to be complete backs.  Youll notice the Pats have rarely had that guy that just pounds the rock.  They have always had RBs that are multiple in their talents.

Antowain Smith and LaGarette Blount..and in the case of Cory Dillon - that guy barely cracked 100 receiving yards per season in 3 seasons with the Pats

Edited by Billzfan23

48 minutes ago, Billzfan23 said:

Antowain Smith and LaGarette Blount..and in the case of Cory Dillon - that guy barely cracked 100 receiving yards per season in 3 seasons with the Pats

But the threat was there with all but Blount.  Dillon was very sure handed. 

I guess it could be argued Ajayi could be a threat but I remember reading in an article that he is a poor route runner.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

2 hours ago, transient said:

So you’re saying you’d pass on vajayjay? ...not that there’s anything wrong with that. 

It's not that....I just dont think the Bills have a stiff resolve to add another QB into the mix.

I like his running style.  He punishes the defenders that try and bring him down.  Also, very tough, he continued to play on that torn ACL.  It wasn't until Monday or Tuesday he was diagnosed.  I think his talent is worth a flyer at the low cost he's going to come in at.  

I think he is overrated among fans. He got traded for a reason. His big games were against the Bills, but the rest of his games that year were pretty average. I think he is a dime a dozen RB who got lucky a couple times and gained some attention for those few games he killed it.