RT Jordan Mills visiting Texans

49 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

All joking aside, I think that Mills is decent tackle depth. I always thought that he was a little better than he got credit for. I’m not saying that he was good but he was okay in the running game anyways. He’s an NFL player.

I'm thinking he would beat out Seantrel Henderson to start.

Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

I agree, he was OK.  I think the Bills want better than OK,  It is going to be interesting having two new tackles in Nsekhi and Waddle.  Neither is an established starter in the NFL, but both have some starting experience, and by all accounts performed pretty well when they did have the opportunity to start.  It appears Breandon Beane thinks both are better than Mills.  We'll see if he's right.  

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

He was probably our best lineman last year 

Sadly, this was probably the case.  That's like saying chlamydia was the best of the std's you contracted last year, relative to herpes, gonorreah, HIV, and crabs. 

Edited by Bills Survivor

22 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No he was not

Gunner

What is your opinion on Ty?

I'm not as big of a fan as Blokes put it that way. I think he is probably a moderate upgrade on Mills if he plays as well on the right as the left but to me he is a below average starter / high end backup. I'd still be wanting them to draft a developmental tackle somewhere in day 2 or early day 3 with the idea of that guy pushing Ty for the job by the season's end. The alternative is they have decided Dawkins is not their franchise left tackle, intend to pencil him in at LG and Ty is seen as a placeholder until such time as a franchise LT becomes available to them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Mills became  starter by default given Seantrel's suspensions and injuries.  Then Dawkins drafted to be RT but Cordy couldn't go so Mills stays on as starter for 2 more years.  Seemed to be a good team mate and person. Some team will get use out of him as spot starter and possible Swing Tackle.  Wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavors

• Like (+1) 1