With recent news, Is Sweat worth the risk?

Mat68

6 hours ago, buffalostu2 said:

Not worth the risk because Brady struggles against interior pressure, not edge pressure.   I'll take the best interior penetrator available please

If you're basing your 2019 #9 overall pick specifically with an over 40 year old Tom Brady on the mind you're doing it wrong. You should be planning for long term success

14 hours ago, PirateHookerMD said:

MD here. 

Greatly depends on what it is. If its hypertrophic cardiomyopathy? Hard pass and he should retire. 

If its WPW or afib or something? Sure not a big deal. 

Thank you.  I teach physiology and anatomy for med students, and as you know this could be dozens if not hundreds of things.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/17/2019 at 9:25 PM, aristocrat said:

Star has the heart condition 

same thing happened to Star pre-2013 draft....and it all worked out..............

Top prospect Star Lotulelei gets positive news on heart

• By Kevin Patra NFL.com
  • Published: April 2, 2013 at 05:38 a.m.
  • Updated: April 2, 2013 at 03:27 p.m.

Concerns over Utah defensive lineman Star Lotulelei's health are beginning to be put to rest as the 2013 NFL Draft approaches.

A recent MRI showed "no evidence of dysfunction" with the defensive lineman's heart, which functioned "consistently with that of highly trained athletes" said Utah team physician Dave Petron, according to The Salt Lake Tribune.

Lotulelei, who was projected at No. 1 overall previously, put a scare into NFL personnel when an echocardiogram administered at the NFL Scouting Combine in February revealed his left ventricle was operating at just 44 percent, compared to the normal range of 55 percent to 70 percent.

The improvement in Lotulelei's condition in a test administered shortly after the combine led most to believe the abnormality might have been caused by a virus, according to the Tribune.
The most recent news buoys that belief.

10 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Thank you.  I teach physiology and anatomy for med students, and as you know this could be dozens if not hundreds of things.  

Hundreds of things most with varying degrees 

Edited by Tenhigh

On 3/18/2019 at 7:49 AM, BillsFan1988 said:

The Pack added Za'Darius Smith and Preston Smith to there defense I can see them going either Hock or DK at #12.

Sweat is much better player then Dion Jordon coming out of Oregon.  DJ was a master of none type player a true tweener.  Bad comp.

I agree on the second point. Still think pass rusher is in play for GB at #12. 

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I agree on the second point. Still think pass rusher is in play for GB at #12. 

We actually might be the perfect trade up team for the Pack if they want Devin White @9. 

Bills trade 9,40, 5th for 12, 30 & 4th 

#12 DT3 Wilkins

#30 TE Fant 

Or package some pks and move up for Hockenson 

42 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

We actually might be the perfect trade up team for the Pack if they want Devin White @9. 

Bills trade 9,40, 5th for 12, 30 & 4th 

#12 DT3 Wilkins

#30 TE Fant 

Or package some pks and move up for Hockenson 

Don't think White makes it past #5 myself. Oakland at #4 or Tampa at #5 take him.

IMO he would have been a reach at 9 , 

now even with a trade down I wouldn’t want him , this draft is loaded with talent/defense and with a possibility of 2 QB’s going before our pick  I think if we stay put ( at 9 ) we can get a hell of a DT/DE , that in any other year would probably be a top 3 pick 

26 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Don't think White makes it past #5 myself. Oakland at #4 or Tampa at #5 take him.

Neither will Fant ( IMO) will be there at 30 ,