selling my house next year. Moving out of state

Plan on selling my house to illegals.  They could sleep 20 - 30 people in it.  

7 bedroom house. 2 kitchens. 

Could turn 2 car garage in to more bedrooms and bump it up to 40 people.  ????

They won’t have to pay any taxes.  They will get the house paid for by NY state.    Free healthcare free legal services from Fergy.  State will pay for his services.  

Sending a letter out later this week to the governor.  

Wish me luck.  

Plan on moving into a  trailer.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Not a van down by the river?

:unsure:

Sounds like NY State's future is bright indeed. You should move closer to your daughter. We could meet at Wegmans. :thumbsup:

I can picture you two joining up with a few others for coffee every morning at Micky D's, sitting around shootingtheshit for two hours.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, mead107 said:

Plan on selling my house to illegals.  They could sleep 20 - 30 people in it.  

7 bedroom house. 2 kitchens. 

Could turn 2 car garage in to more bedrooms and bump it up to 40 people.  ????

They won’t have to pay any taxes.  They will get the house paid for by NY state.    Free healthcare free legal services from Fergy.  State will pay for his services.  

Sending a letter out later this week to the governor.  

Wish me luck.  

Plan on moving into a  trailer.   

Humility is a virtue.  You are a very special person Mead.  The Christian Faith will now seat YOU also on the right hand of the Father... With your older brother!

You ain't no Buttercup!

Now... I will take the time to pass another Mead-like story of humility and cheerful service to others.  Take note people!  This is a movement being started!

Another beautiful story:
"A wise woman who was travelling in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream. The next day she met another traveller who was hungry, and the wise woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveller saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation.

The traveller left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew the stone
was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime.

But, a few days later, he came back to return the stone to the wise woman. 'I've been thinking,' he said. 'I know how valuable this stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious.  Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me this stone.'

Sometimes it's not the wealth you have but what's inside you that others need…..A Precious Gift inside you.

Oh, how I want to be that wise old woman someday."

The moral of the story?  You'll get your house back Mead.  And... The lawn will be mowed and hedges trimmed!

I WANNA, WE WANNA BE LIKE MEAD!  Lead us Mead...Lead us!

220px-Charlie-brown-off-b'way.JPG

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Are you selling it, or is the Seneca nation filing suit to reclaim it?

My brother inlaw in Minnesota, bought a policy to protect themselves from this kind of thing... BEFORE they bought their house.

I think @BringBackFergy was the underwriter.

Gotta get smart in these tough times.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

We all know that none of us are descended from immigrants, right?  You guys should just start your own white supremacist cult, the rest of those guys are idiots and you guys are way smarter.

hpp-giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Turk71 said:

We all know that none of us are descended from immigrants, right?  You guys should just start your own white supremacist cult, the rest of those guys are idiots and you guys are way smarter.

you mean... could it be... we're not the offspring of aliens?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

horse blanket.jpg

That is a fine looking phillie!!

My gal makes clothes for my dog so that someday he can be as confused as us.

He is 14 though and as yet

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

horse blanket.jpg

is fully committed to his instincts.

Here’s your mistake. You’re still living in the false reality that it’s ‘your’ house. Remember...you didn’t build that! It belongs to the village, and they’re going to use it raise your children. Just walk away! They’re comrades who can make good use of it.