Josh Allen, the slot WR and a summary.

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Somebody had some white powder a little while ago? :unsure:

This made me laugh.  Hey man I think if you shortened your paragraphs and condensed the thoughts a little bit you'd get response more in line with what you're looking for. 

Edited by Bills Survivor
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Props to you for reading it!

Ive always thought tl/dr was rude to the person who took the time to write it.

This isn't a rebuttel and rather the beginning to something.  I gave up after the slot aspect qnd realized - how could anyone know the answer? 

No one can predit the future and if they can they arent wasting their time here. 

After these thoughts i realized there was more to read and i had to give up. Sorry OP, ya broke me

No shame there, you tried....we are merely human. 

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

The Library of Congress has most of it, but they ran out of space for the full version. 

To @Tipster19 , we kid because it’s funny. Your points are valid, but even you admitted it was long, while calling it a summary. Give it a little laugh, all is good. 

I’m not taking it personal, just some thoughts that I wanted to share but got long winded. Hey, my eyes are still not right. I’m posting this from memorizing the keyboard, I had plenty of practice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Somebody had some white powder a little while ago? :unsure:

As far as you go I find that to be an offensive remark and going a bit too far. I get it, the post is too long but there’s no need to go there. Btw, IF I were doing cocaine I sure as hell wouldn’t be on this message board posting about the Bills. 

44 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

As far as you go I find that to be an offensive remark and going a bit too far. I get it, the post is too long but there’s no need to go there. Btw, IF I were doing cocaine I sure as hell wouldn’t be on this message board posting about the Bills. 

Man, you must be fun at parties.  Ladies must love your combination of long-winded rambling and lack of a sense of humor.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

Man, you must be fun at parties.  Ladies must love your combination of long-winded rambling and lack of a sense of humor.

I’d suggest relaxing. I get both sides, it was just a funny comment to some. It could also be offensive to others sensitive to drug related  issues. That can be a real thing. Acting as the judge is not our place. Just my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Mark92 said:

So........the OP is worried about adding a slot receiver when Josh Allen has issues with his short to intermediate passes ?.   Other than that he is happy with the direction the Bills are headed and thankful Beane has had the patience that has been required to build it.   That's better ?.  

Now THAT'S a summary.

5 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

I’m not mad or anything. I respect others’ opinions. I get it, it’s too long of a post, no problem. If enough people don’t like it I’ll take it down, I’m not trying to torture anyone.

Its fine, though yes, extremely long winded. Here’s a tip, Tipster; wanting to express in detail your thoughts on a particular subject, put it all down as it comes to your head. On NOTES! Then leave it to tomorrow and reread. You’ll maneuver parts around for a better flow, eliminate duplication and fix grammar & spellcheck. Then, you’ve got something!

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

There is an art to writing a long post.

This isnt it.  

As written, its unreadable as it feels like a real commitment, like my Keto Diet book thats like an entire book before it gets to the actual instructions...hence, unread still. 

Wise choice, stick with all the macros

8 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Well then, my apologies man. No “offense” intended. But you could lighten up Francis. 

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Well then, my apologies man. No “offense” intended. But you could lighten up Francis. 

Ha, I actually just woke up and figured I might as well get it over and check out how many more “enjoyed” my post. As far as coke thing, no worries, I should have reframed from commenting, you did nothing wrong. Man, I just wish that this thread will hurry up and go away! Lol! Hey, have a great day! Peace.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I know where you're coming from OP.  Sometimes you just need to let it all out.  I live in a home where no one understands my Bills passion, so I come here to talk Bills football with fellow Bills fans.  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

You're right about Beasley. If he stays healthy, He'll lock down the slot for the next couple of years. He's quick, get separation and has great hands, which will help Allen out tremendously. I can see the Bills drafting another WR early, but they won't be desperate enough to reach now.  

10 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

What’s even worse is people quoting it

YES! One of my pet peeves is people Quoting the OP, it's NOT needed. Any post in a thread not quoting someone else should be assume to be a response to the OP....

50 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

YES! One of my pet peeves is people Quoting the OP, it's NOT needed. Any post in a thread not quoting someone else should be assume to be a response to the OP....

Then they quote the 6 paragraph post and say ‘i agree’