Josh Allen, the slot WR and a summary.

By popular demand, the condensed version:  

1. The Bills are headed in the right direction.
  2. Having a sure-handed slot WR like Beasley should improve Josh Allen's completion %.
  3. With the moves they've made, the Bills are in position to go BPA in the draft.  Adding a top WR could make it an elite unit, and taking a DT or DE could put our already solid D over the top.  OT & TE could also be solid choices in the first round.
  4. It was sad to see Kyle Williams retire, but he was a warrior who gave his all for the team.
  5. McDermott is a great leader & Beane seems like a GM with a real vision for team-building.
  6. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 7

3 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

2. Having a sure-handed slot WR like Beasley should improve Josh Allen's completion %.
  3. With the moves they've made, the Bills are in position to go BPA in the draft.  Adding a top WR could make it an elite unit, and taking a DT or DE could put our already solid D over the top.  OT & TE could also be solid choices in the first round.
  4. It was sad to see Kyle Williams retire, but he was a warrior who gave his all for the team.
  5. McDermott is a great leader & Beane seems like a GM with a real vision for team-building.
  6. Go Bills!

Humanitarian  work right there...thanks 

Always appreciate Tips’ passion.

Edited by N.Y. Orangeman
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Update from paragraph 1.  Josh Allen not used to slot receivers and Beasley might be a good one. More updates to follow after my mind and eyes get some rest.

stay tuned faithful reader.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

6. Go Bills!

Oh man, you beat me to it. My ADD was forcing me to work in shifts. 

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Haha (+1) 1

I read the whole thing and thought it to be a solid read. That probably has to do with me agreeing with almost all he said. 

TBH I think most of you are busting his chops cause this isn't even THAT long. I often read articles longer than this. Does anyone here actually read books anymore? I'm 35. Am I old? Geesh....

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

Ok, not the responses that I was looking for but that’s alright. I’ll let it run for a bit more but if the responses remain the same I’ll just delete it. Sorry to bother you, go back to your lives now.

Don't erase it man....people who actually enjoy reading will be fine with this. On top of that it isnt even that long. I read it in less than 5 minutes and it was actually written pretty well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

6. Go Bills

Too short.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

Ok, not the responses that I was looking for but that’s alright. I’ll let it run for a bit more but if the responses remain the same I’ll just delete it. Sorry to bother you, go back to your lives now.

Where could I access the non summarized version?

21 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Where could I access the non summarized version?

The Library of Congress has most of it, but they ran out of space for the full version. 

To @Tipster19 , we kid because it’s funny. Your points are valid, but even you admitted it was long, while calling it a summary. Give it a little laugh, all is good. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Phew, thanks.  They say life is short, and I was worried that would prove to be true compared to your post.

"Year 32: Barely into the third paragraph, and I fear the ceaseless assault from Father Time may eventually claim my mortal soul like an endlessly marching army of undead before I unravel the layers of verbiage protecting the heart of The Truth of Football.  Whomever finds this, I beseech thee to send word to the grandchildren I must have by now that their grandpappy died a hero, sacrificing himself to the annals of history to bring humanity one step closer to handegg enlightenment."

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Sorry OP, but that post could have been summarized in 9 sentences.

Props to you for reading it!

Ive always thought tl/dr was rude to the person who took the time to write it.

This isn't a rebuttel and rather the beginning to something.  I gave up after the slot aspect qnd realized - how could anyone know the answer? 

No one can predit the future and if they can they arent wasting their time here. 

After these thoughts i realized there was more to read and i had to give up. Sorry OP, ya broke me