Chad Kelly is 350 bucks richer...

2 minutes ago, The Senator said:

$354 performance bonus for taking a knee once...

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/14/nfl-news-chad-kelly-paid-354-performance-based-bonus/amp/

So he’s got that going for him, which is nice...

Maybe he can get with EJ and master the hard count.  Gotta be at least a grand.

• Like (+1) 2

His small bonus from the league is perhaps a reward for dressing for a grand total of one game in 2018 (he was called in for a kneel-down in Week 6).

Now:

The troubled quarterback has remained a free agent since then but appears to be making a comeback bid.

Took a knee and now out of the league! Coincidence. I think not. ?

• Haha (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, The Senator said:

$354 performance bonus for taking a knee once...

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/14/nfl-news-chad-kelly-paid-354-performance-based-bonus/amp/

So he’s got that going for him, which is nice...

So taking a knee can give, or it can take away. Ask Kaepernick. I think he probably lost a bit more than $354. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Curious.. why the Chad Kelly negativity ?

I honestly hope the young man gets his act together.  Same as I hope for Manziel.

But the kid really blew every chance he’s had so far.

And the NFL tossing him 350 bucks ‘performance bonus’ is pretty funny.

JMO

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I would think because he's come off as quite the a hole a number of times in his past.

Why does that matter. He doesn't play for the Bills. I am sorry but this mentality that players have to be nice guys is over rated. 

I would take an elite WR like Antonio Brown over a guy like foster any day. Talent trumps blue collar nice guys. 

• Like (+1) 3

That won't even cover his St Patrick's Day bar tab tonight. 

23 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

How is Chad Kelly not in one of these start-up leagues, great publicity if nothing else.

Outside of Buffalo Chad Kelly is truly Mr. Irrelevant.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Why does that matter. He doesn't play for the Bills. I am sorry but this mentality that players have to be nice guys is over rated. 

I would take an elite WR like Antonio Brown over a guy like foster any day. Talent trumps blue collar nice guys. 

I would take a guy like Andre Reed, or James Lofton, or Bobby Chandler over a POS like Antonio Brown any day.

AB is most concerned about his wallet and making the week’s highlight films, doesn’t give a crap about helping his team - just himself.

As always, JMO

5 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

That won't even cover his St Patrick's Day bar tab tonight. 

Outside of Buffalo Chad Kelly is truly Mr. Irrelevant.  

Well, he had a few good years in high school.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

I would think because he's come off as quite the a hole a number of times in his past.

He also took the time to speak to hundreds on kids at Jim's camp about the importance of making good choices and working hard.  He did so by publically explaining what an idiot he has been.  So yes, he has made mistakes, like all of us, buy not many of us have to humble ourselves the way he did.  The backlash is about people being upset they never had the talent to get there in the first place.  Cast the first stone if you've never done stupid things, I know I can't throw one.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Augie said:

So taking a knee can give, or it can take away. Ask Kaepernick. I think he probably lost a bit more than $354. 

The thing people dont realize I Kap was in his way out of the league and because of his kneeling idea he's made tens of millions in endorsements.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

I think this is an incredibly kind assessment.

28 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He also took the time to speak to hundreds on kids at Jim's camp about the importance of making good choices and working hard.  He did so by publically explaining what an idiot he has been.  So yes, he has made mistakes, like all of us, buy not many of us have to humble ourselves the way he did.  The backlash is about people being upset they never had the talent to get there in the first place.  Cast the first stone if you've never done stupid things, I know I can't throw one.

Thank you Jesus.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1