Ryan Fitzpatrick to sign with Miami

Under the Wikipedia entry for "journeyman quarterback," Fitzy makes it into the second paragraph. 

"The paradigm of a journeyman quarterback might be J. T. O'Sullivan, who spent time with 11 NFL teams...Chris Chandler started for seven different NFL franchises during his career...Ryan Fitzpatrick, who is still playing, has also started for seven different NFL franchises."

^Make that eight with Miami. 

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Easily one of my favorite Bills and one of my favorite NFL players of all time.

Did you know he went to Harvard, and that he wears his wedding ring while playing?

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Exactly like season he was QB for Jests.

He also had a 10 win season there, right? That's the season when the Bills beat them week 17 to knock them out of the playoffs. I believe Fitz was the starter then.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

He also had a 10 win season there, right? That's the season when the Bills beat them week 17 to knock them out of the playoffs. I believe Fitz was the starter then.

That is correct.  Fitz was never more Fitzy than that day, throwing three 4th quarter picks to seal the deal.

On 3/17/2019 at 2:56 PM, YoloinOhio said:

The Fitz Cycle continues. 

He will need to finish his career with the Pats to complete his tour of the AFCE

If only he'd been signed by NE... that's a sure way to not have to face Brady. Because anywhere Fitz goes, the starter gets hurt.

11 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Career earnings Mack's exactly what it means.

Career earnings.

Money already earned.

The link your provided shows he walked away with $60 million (fitzy).

Earned.

Walked away with.

Not "oh that's what was signed but he actually got less"

Correct.

I used the # Chandler was talking about, which it seems was TO, not Fitz, but Mr rags still doesn't understand what "career earnings" means, even though he provided a link that proved my point.

You are a winner. So glad to have your knowledge and remarks here at TBD. You showed up just in time after that other loser site folded 

9 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Poor Ryan Fitzpatrick.    He only has millions of dollars and always loses the games that matter.    

How many more years of “settling in” are needed to watch him lose with an interception ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Your post is wrong and has no validity other than your man crush on pickpatrick.    

Not a man crush. Just realistic about what he was. A decent QB that has the most passing TDs as a starting Buffalo Bill Since Drew Bledsoe. Is the 4th leader in Bills passing Yards. 3rd leader in TDs. Yeah. Pretty terrible. 

7 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I was a math major and I know 7 teams does not equal 6 kids unless his wife is pregnant.

Not even close.  There are some RBs out there with more than 10 kids; the kids are from different mothers however and some of the kids were born within a few months of each other so it is easier to create a stable when you have a harem.

Rivers has more grandchildren than Fitz has kids.

49 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Career earnings is money earned.

You were wrong.

Get over it.

Except you stated he earned over $80m and didn’t even bother to look at the link provided to prove you were incorrect. I love it when people pull up stats and facts to prove their point. Shows that stats can make a case for anyone. 

However you cant deny facts when someone is an idiot and can’t even click on a link to find out they were wrong all along. 

Dont worry im over it. Haven’t liked most of the scabs that came over from that hack site after it closed then, and I haven’t changed my opinion now. 

23 minutes ago, mrags said:

Except you stated he earned over $80m and didn’t even bother to look at the link provided to prove you were incorrect. I love it when people pull up stats and facts to prove their point. Shows that stats can make a case for anyone. 

However you cant deny facts when someone is an idiot and can’t even click on a link to find out they were wrong all along. 

Dont worry im over it. Haven’t liked most of the scabs that came over from that hack site after it closed then, and I haven’t changed my opinion now. 

Except I stated the mistake, and corrected it, which was using the 80mil earned was for Terrell Owens, and that fitzy was something around 59mil, which I stated.

Somebody said career earnings and you said "yeah but I wonder what of that is guaranteed?"

EARNED MEANS ALREADY PAID OUT.

that was where YOU were, regardless of the number.

??