Ryan Fitzpatrick to sign with Miami

10 hours ago, mrags said:

Raw deal meaning he never gets a chance to settle in and be The Guy, despite earning it over and over. Not much different than Fred Jackson really. 

We overpaid him then cut him the minute we signed the useless EJ Manual

Ok glad you chimed in 

And all the yards and TDs as well. Especially with no help at WR. Oh wait..... I’d say he had help, Stevie Johnson was really good. But that’s another argument that most people here think he was garbage. 

How much of that $80m was guaranteed? You were quick to spit out the numbers. I’d be glad to see how much he in fact walked away with. 

Poor Ryan Fitzpatrick.    He only has millions of dollars and always loses the games that matter.    

How many more years of “settling in” are needed to watch him lose with an interception ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Your post is wrong and has no validity other than your man crush on pickpatrick.    

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I don’t know about ‘money’, but if you want to discuss ‘kids’...

Well, 70+million is not bad for a career journeyman 7th round pick. Thats pretty prolific. I think he's beat in the kid department. He only has 6. Antonio Cromartie has him whooped in the kid rankings lol

44 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Poor Ryan Fitzpatrick.    He only has millions of dollars and always loses the games that matter.    

How many more years of “settling in” are needed to watch him lose with an interception ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Your post is wrong and has no validity other than your man crush on pickpatrick.    

Remember, CoT had it's original groundwork laid by CoF (cult of fitzy) ?

10 hours ago, Idandria said:

I don’t think there has ever been a good QB to come out of Bama like.. ever. 

First time for everything tho. 

Joe Namath would object to that comment along with old time Jests Fans.

7 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

Joe Namath would object to that comment along with old time Jests Fans.

Ken Stabler as well. 

but surely, lets not forget Bart Starr

Starr is the only quarterback in NFL history to lead a team to three consecutive league championships

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

If you’re a fan of team who’s qb averaged 172 yards passing and had a qb rating of 68, you should definitely make fun of your rival when they sign a bum who averaged almost 300 yards passing and had a 100 qb rating.  

What a loser Fitz is!  Stupid Harvard, 14 year nfl vet loser.

10 hours ago, Idandria said:

I don’t think there has ever been a good QB to come out of Bama like.. ever. 

First time for everything tho. 

You know we just drafted a qb out of Wyoming, right?  Probably shouldn’t do the whole college doesn’t produce good nfl QBs thing. 

19 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Gotta love Ryan’s career. What’s this, his 7th team? 8th?? He’s made a ton of ca$h and having a great time doing it. All while being run out of town after every stop. He’s gotta write a book after he’s done playing!

Easily one of my favorite Bills and one of my favorite NFL players of all time.

• Like (+1) 6

3 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

Looks like he is trying to keep the number of kids = to the number of teams hes been on.

I was a math major and I know 7 teams does not equal 6 kids unless his wife is pregnant.

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I don’t know about ‘money’, but if you want to discuss ‘kids’...

Not even close.  There are some RBs out there with more than 10 kids; the kids are from different mothers however and some of the kids were born within a few months of each other so it is easier to create a stable when you have a harem.

Edited by Limeaid
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, B Fan in LA said:

Interesting that Miami waited about 5 minutes after Tyrod was signed to pick up Fitz........

They could'a had Tyrod, the other career journey man..............

I believe they tried to get Tyrod, but he chose the Chargers, instead.

It is interesting he never played on the West Coast since he is from Arizona.

His moving map.

RF-Journey.png

1 hour ago, B Fan in LA said:

Interesting that Miami waited about 5 minutes after Tyrod was signed to pick up Fitz........

They could'a had Tyrod, the other career journey man..............

How many teams does a player need to play for to be a journeyman?

Edited by Limeaid
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I believe they tried to get Tyrod, but he chose the Chargers, instead.

So now we’ll have ‘plink plunk passing’ from the Chargers, and watch out for the ‘Mad Bomber’ in Miami.  Is ‘Captain Checkdown’ contemplating a comeback?  He’s actually listed in the ‘Urban Dictionary’.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

So now we’ll have ‘plink plunk passing’ from the Chargers, and watch out for the ‘Mad Bomber’ in Miami.  Is ‘Captain Checkdown’ contemplating a comeback?

Rivers has 13 consecutive years without missing a start.  Tyrod finally smartened up and went with the easy money in an appropriate role.