Ryan Fitzpatrick to sign with Miami

6 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

are you you are not too old to drive that Bitchin Camaro ?

Miami sound machine...lord help you

...LMAO!!!...busted....she's bitchin'.....2015 2SS RS Indy Commemorative......#49 of 100 that the GM boyz drove during 2015 Indy Speed Week.....will change the pic when I pick up the '18 Corvette Grand Sport this week......have a red 2002 Roush Stage I Mustang 'vert with 23,000 original miles on the block if you're interested....:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO!!!...busted....she's bitchin'.....2015 2SS RS Indy Commemorative......#49 of 100 that the GM boyz drove during 2015 Indy Speed Week.....will change the pic when I pick up the '18 Corvette Grand Sport this week......have a red 2002 Roush Stage I Mustang 'vert with 23,000 original miles on the block if you're interested....:thumbsup:

only stage one ? you are so busted Pops !

pm me
wait for the  mid engine Vette. Duntov would be proud

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Great for Fitz. Always liked him. He has gotten a raw deal, not only here, but everywhere he has been. He’s not great by any means but he is a quality player. A great person. A good team mate. It’s not his fault Buffalo overpaid him by a ton when we did. I wish him the best, unless it’s against us. 

Raw deal? He keeps getting signed and making 10-20mil a year, he is doing great! Great guy and brings it, that'll get you jobs.

I'd prefer to face Tandyhill TBH-

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Great for Fitz. Always liked him. He has gotten a raw deal, not only here, but everywhere he has been. He’s not great by any means but he is a quality player. A great person. A good team mate. It’s not his fault Buffalo overpaid him by a ton when we did. I wish him the best, unless it’s against us. 

How did we overpay him and give him a raw deal at the same time?

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

only stage one ? you are so busted Pops !

pm me
wait for the  mid engine Vette. Duntov would be proud

.....17 grand off a C-7.......tough to pass up.....MSRP of $76K for $59K........would wait for year 2 of ME and should be ok on a trade......can PM you about the Roush if interested..sweet car...outside exhausts, roll bar, red outside and tu-tone red/black inside....stock 260HP motor that I considered supercharging......bought it off a Marine in Wisconsin redeploying to Hawaii......just put 2 grand in Nitto Extremes with Bullitt rims on it......5 sp manual which pissed my daughter off because she can't drive stick....so my kids' edict is automatic or nothing....damn they rule...:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, mrags said:

He's an average player at best who is wildly inconsistent game to game.

He is what he is.

He's never gotten a "raw deal" 

He's not consistent enough to be given a lock down franchise QB commitment.

10 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Raw deal? He keeps getting signed and making 10-20mil a year, he is doing great! Great guy and brings it, that'll get you jobs.

I'd prefer to face Tandyhill TBH-

Yep.

1 minute ago, WhoTom said:

How did we overpay him and give him a raw deal at the same time?

Yep.

• Like (+1) 1

This really sucks because I love Fitzy even though he isn't very good. For the smartest guy in the league he sure throws the most dumb passes. Mostly because I think that his head writes checks his arm cannot cash. But now I have to root for him to fail before he eventually does. I assume, like others, that he will play well at first, they will win a few games, and when he fails their top pick will come in and play the last 9-10 games or so. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Takes over from whom?

he looks like the starter given the contract. I think it’s more likely they draft a guy and he takes over for Fitz at the predictable point in the season that the magic disintegrates into 6 int games 

If that’s the case, then I hope the Bills don’t play Miami until at least halfway through the season. 

23 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

This really sucks because I love Fitzy even though he isn't very good. For the smartest guy in the league he sure throws the most dumb passes. Mostly because I think that his head writes checks his arm cannot cash.

...LMAO 'Dog....and you thought extortion wasn't legal?......got A+ in Haaaaaaavad course entitled "How To Extort "...

His Wikipedia page has 132 References.  Dan Marino’s has 60.

He’s probably owned so many homes, he could start flipping houses after he retires or at the very least, write a travel guide.

.... I think he’s good for 2 more.