Ed Oliver to visit Buffalo

wppete

49 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He is part of some good company. Look at that Short Shuttle time. Insane 

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Come on!  I was trying really hard to be objective so I don't get heart broken when the Bills don't draft my guy...

Oliver at 9 and N'Keal at 40 and I will need to consult a medical professional for an "issue" lasting more than 4 hours!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/25/2019 at 8:20 PM, LSHMEAB said:

We drafted H but he didn't show much. Nothing wrong if he ends up being a depth player considering he was taken in the 3rd. I think people really got caught up in the Kyle comparisons with that pick. J is a nice player but also not  a difference maker. If you believe Oliver is a stud and the BPA, you take him. 

I do not feel Phillips is more than a quality rotational player.

And Beanes are always looking to improve.

You take Oliver because he is animal and BPA.

1 minute ago, section122 said:

Come on!  I was trying really hard to be objective so I don't get heart broken when the Bills don't draft my guy...

Oliver at 9 and N'Keal at 40 and I will need to consult a medical professional for an "issue" lasting more than 4 hours!

LOL

that would be hard .. not to like

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Like i said

animal player. be delighted to see him in Buffalo. could move him around too

Just now, wppete said:

We are either drafting Ed Oliver, Rashan Gary or Montez Sweat. 

maybe not Sweat .

work ethic issues rumored. Or am I off base there ??

5 minutes ago, section122 said:

1 minute ago, wppete said:

We are either drafting Ed Oliver, Rashan Gary or Montez Sweat. 

I just can't bring myself to fall in love with Gary...especially at 9. I tried. Sweat? Think I'd rather go Burns before Sweat

10 minutes ago, section122 said:

Hard..heartbroken...issues. But no tissues?

Did she cheat on you bro?

Sounds like my first marriage, which also only lasted 4 hours, and I sought medical help ?