Ed Oliver to visit Buffalo

wppete

On 3/23/2019 at 11:33 PM, transient said:

If you read between the lines you'll see that I didn't take that post nearly as seriously as you do your role as the president of the Bradley Cooper fan club.  To answer your question, though, I know he did a pretty kickass Rocket in Guardians of the Galaxy.  Beyond that, and what's available and presumed to be public knowledge about an A list actor that did numerous interviews about a movie he both starred in and directed, no I don't know a great deal about him.  Admittedly the "media w***e" quip fits a little more snugly on Lady Gaga than it does on your fair Bradley.

I will continue to stan for Bradley Cooper so watch what you say lol

20 hours ago, Doc said:

There is no room for a 1st round pick WR on the roster.  They just gave Brown and Beasley decent-sized deals, so they're 2 of your top 3 WR's.  Foster is coming off an impressive rookie season and you don't shove him to the side for a wholly unproven rookie.  Furthermore, there isn't a consensus #1 WR that I can see in this draft.

I disagree.  When you look at Brown's deal it could be a 3 year deal or it could be a 1 year deal.  The way it's structured they could cut ties next year.  Then you have Jones who probably is fighting for his football life on this team.  I'm not saying they will, but to me rd 1 is going to either be Edge or WR based on the way the roster is structured, especially if they sign Spain at LG.  If they sign Ansah, then maybe we'll go with him and Hughes for one year for pressure but even then both are old guys.  I think Edge is the pick, then WR and I wouldn't rule out CB.

8 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

I disagree.  When you look at Brown's deal it could be a 3 year deal or it could be a 1 year deal.  The way it's structured they could cut ties next year.  Then you have Jones who probably is fighting for his football life on this team.  I'm not saying they will, but to me rd 1 is going to either be Edge or WR based on the way the roster is structured, especially if they sign Spain at LG.  If they sign Ansah, then maybe we'll go with him and Hughes for one year for pressure but even then both are old guys.  I think Edge is the pick, then WR and I wouldn't rule out CB.

Who's playing 3tech on your projected roster?

3 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

I see a WR next year depending on how this year goes with Foster, Duke and Zay.  I just don't see the need for a 1st round pick or the room for him to get enough reps.

6 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

THIS

If we sign Ansah, WR moves up on our depth chart, if we don't, Edge ranks higher

10 minutes ago, Rufridr101 said:

I believe sweat has a higher ceiling because of the athletic ability and size.  Depends on his work ethic to perfect his craft. 

I have been seeing Sweats name come up a lot lately in forums...He is the one with the heart murmur or something like that if I am correct.

15 minutes ago, Rufridr101 said:

I believe sweat has a higher ceiling because of the athletic ability and size.  Depends on his work ethic to perfect his craft. 

I think his size is what will limit him.  Looks very skinny.

24 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Bears have played Floyd at olb. If sweat is 4-3 end he will thrive.  Floyd can’t stay healthy. Hurt himself at combine and been in and out since. Sweats combine was insane 

I can't imagine going up against an OT will make it an easier for Sweat.  But if the Bills think he's worth 9, I'll take their word for it.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

I can't imagine going up against an OT will make it an easier for Sweat.  But if the Bills think he's worth 9, I'll take their word for it.

Read a couple articles who say his get off is insane and has a whole bunch of moves.  One guy didn’t watch until after he saw combine results and was amazed at sweats film. He’s growing on me 

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

I think his size is what will limit him.  Looks very skinny.

He’s the McBeane prototype at Pass rusher out of all the 1st round prospects. Freak athlete, long, high ceiling 

1 hour ago, Magnum Force said:

I have been seeing Sweats name come up a lot lately in forums...He is the one with the heart murmur or something like that if I am correct.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001023042/article/combine-tests-reveal-montez-sweat-has-heart-condition

• Like (+1) 1