My 2019 White Whale - Will Grier in the 3rd....

Bakin

12 hours ago, VirginiaMike said:

I'd love to get Chris Lindstrom of Boston College in the 2nd.  He's solid technically and can move around the line if needed.  

Lindstrom would be a great guard, but for versatility, Risner would be the way to go

13 hours ago, VirginiaMike said:

I'd love to get Chris Lindstrom of Boston College in the 2nd.  He's solid technically and can move around the line if needed.  

every year someone predicted mid round one drops to round two. Soon as I read Linstrom's profile I was hoping it would be the case for him. A lot of mocks had us taking Cordy Glenn in the first the year we got him in the second. 

Edited by Steve O

14 hours ago, Ben said:

I keep coming back to Devin White. I know we're in pretty good shape at lb but he is such a difference maker. I keep picturing him with Milano on one side and Edmunds on the other. 3 linebackers with safety speed.

Was just having this discussion with a couple of bills buddies the other day. If we can take beane at his word that he’s all in on BPA, what if white is sitting there? 

Thats some SERIOUS sidelin to sideline speed out a LB unit. Actually pretty fun to think about. 

Rounds 6 or 7, Trevon Wesco, West Virginia University.

NCAA level he was a tight end, in the NFL I think he will be a really good fullback at 6 foot 3 and 265lbs. Worked out at the Senior Bowl at fullback.

My long lasting memory of Super Bowl 53 was how impactful James Develin was as a blocker, he had a massive impact on the game. Wesco is worth a pick in the 2019 draft.