My 2019 White Whale - Will Grier in the 3rd....

Bakin

Please list a player that you WANT

but KNOW we won’t draft.

List the earliest round in which you would draft him. 

This should be a player that we COULD draft (not Bosa or someone consensus going higher than 9) but likely will not. 

I really like QB Will Grier. I think he has huge upside. Fortunately, it appears our QB roster is set 3 deep. Though you could make an argument to carry a 4th if you could get someone of Grier’s caliber in the 3rd. 

Who’s your 2019 draft white whale?

Edited by Bakin

I would love to see the Bills draft RB Josh Jacobs, but I think they will take an OT, DT, or LB before RB.  I also think he goes in the 1st and I expect OT or DT to be the Bills pick at 9.

• Like (+1) 3

Interesting subject, thank you for sharing. To be honest, being an exclusively Bama fan, I’m not sure who to add to the list.  I can tell you, however, that our QB room is set for one year and beyond that is something no one knows. 

I keep coming back to Devin White. I know we're in pretty good shape at lb but he is such a difference maker. I keep picturing him with Milano on one side and Edmunds on the other. 3 linebackers with safety speed.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I love Josh Allen, Nick Bosa, and Devin White. I think there is very little chance we trade up for Bosa or Allen, though I think we should. I feel like we won't draft White, but he's awesome. 

I dont really like the quarterbacks in this draft. If I had to pick one, I'd take Drew Lock. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bakin said:

Please list a player that you WANT

but KNOW we won’t draft.

List the earliest round in which you would draft him. 

This should be a player that we COULD draft (not Bosa or someone consensus going higher than 9) but likely will not. 

I really like QB Will Grier. I think he has huge upside. Fortunately, it appears our QB roster is set 3 deep. Though you could make an argument to carry a 4th if you could get someone of Grier’s caliber in the 3rd. 

Who’s your 2019 draft white whale?

Chance The Gardener - 5th round

Maybe Tyree Jackson or Gardner Minshew - UDFA

JJ Arcega-Whiteside - He'd be the perfect compliment to the WRs we already have but he's also a luxury we don't need and we'd have to spend our 2nd rounder on him

David Montgomery - Not impossible since our RBs are applying for AARP cards soon but he's also a luxury we'd have to take in the 2nd round...If he fell to 3 then heck ya!

(A couple other RBs I love but aren't complete backs are Justice Hill he's good pass catcher and homerun hitter and Benny Snell is an awesome between the tackles thumper)

3 hours ago, PIZ said:

I would love to see the Bills draft RB Josh Jacobs, but I think they will take an OT, DT, or LB before RB.  I also think he goes in the 1st and I expect OT or DT to be the Bills pick at 9.

Love me some Josh Jacobs