Giants reportedly not interested in Haskins; will go defense at 6

50 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

If Haskins gets to Washington they have to take him. 

That could be good for us  depending on if Washington would be interested in moving up and what they would be willing to give up to get to 9.  Also depends on what Beane's board looks like at the time.

Edited by Magnum Force

Just now, Magnum Force said:

That could be good for us  depending on if Washington would be interested in moving up and what they would give up to move to 9.  Also depends on what Beane's board looks like at the time.

I would love a trade down. If Haskins or Lock is there at 9, the Broncos, Skins, Dolphins, or another team like the Chargers might want to jump up for them. This is my hope. We would probably get another second and would then have ammo to fill out the roster. 

31 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Everybody lies and sets smokescreens this time of year. How does this nonsense ever become a story?? 

All nonsense becomes a story this time of year.

March is a non-stop stampede of "Blue Horseshoe Loves Anacott Steel" stories.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I actually would believe this. Giants offensive line is pathetic. You want to run Barkley as the cornerstone of your franchise you better get some offensive line help. Eli is washed up, everyone knows this. But.......... They can still win some games with Eli if Barkley is on fire. Got to fix the trenches before you throw some poor rookie back there. Not everyone is josh Allen that can run for his life every play and survive a season not completely shell shocked. 

12 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

I would love a trade down. If Haskins or Lock is there at 9, the Broncos, Skins, Dolphins, or another team like the Chargers might want to jump up for them. This is my hope. We would probably get another second and would then have ammo to fill out the roster. 

That would be great spot to draft Hockenson but I still think they would go DT possibly DE edge.

3 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Anyone who thinks Rosen will fetch a 1st round pick is out of their minds 

Qb values are always inflated. I’ve read that if Rosen was in this draft, he might have been the top rated qb. I’m sure someone will overpay for him if he becomes available. 

Just now, Magnum Force said:

That would be great spot to draft Hockenson but I still think they would go DT possibly DE edge.

Probably. If we trade down with the skins I’d say take Hockenson and get a DT and OT I’m the second. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Nah.  They are waiting until 202 for QB.  They are going to let the vultures pick at Manning's corpse and have the number 1 pick next year.

Besides, does anyone think the any other FO's look at these comments and actually wonder whether "it's a smokescreen"?

Lol remember when that corpse beat you guys in the Super Bowl?  How about that other time?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, richardb1952 said:

The Giants are fast becoming the new Raiders with their thought process concerning drafting.  You can no longer guesstimate what they will do next.  I hope they have a plan but I have t admit, I don't see it.

I wouldnt take any of them at six.  Murray and Lock have a chance to be successful but Im not that impresses with Haskins.  Murray doesnt seem to have some of what I look for in a QB when I listen to him speak.  He reminds me of Geno Smith but a little better than that.  Lamar Jackson was the same.  That doesnt mean they cant be successful it just means they dont completely have those it factors.

Edited by formerlyofCtown