Giants reportedly not interested in Haskins; will go defense at 6

Nah.  They are waiting until 202 for QB.  They are going to let the vultures pick at Manning's corpse and have the number 1 pick next year.

Besides, does anyone think the any other FO's look at these comments and actually wonder whether "it's a smokescreen"?

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

They also have the 17th pick from the OBJ trade. I’ll bet they have a handshake deal with the Cards for Rosen. 

Rosen for pick 17?  I would be real surprised.  Maybe a 2nd or 3rd.  Most football people have said a 3rd.  

Edited by Magnum Force

Because they know Kyler is going #1 and the Jets are going to trade #3 to someone for Haskins.

It would be rather funny if the Giants flat refused to allow the Jets to move up to #2 last year and one year later the Jets are able to block the Giants from a QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

They might be all in on the "Tank for Tua" sweepstakes as well. That being said I think Haskins doesn't get passed on by Washington if he makes it that far. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

They might be all in on the "Tank for Tua" sweepstakes as well. That being said I think Haskins doesn't get passed on by Washington if he makes it that far. 

If Haskins gets to Washington they have to take him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think I’ve seen a single mock without them taking Haskins at 6

Same. But i actually do think they pass on QB and simply tank for a QB next year