Smokey and Beasley show!

Beane has struck gold. Beasley just released a record and Brown lost a brother, wears a medallion in honor of him. His freeagent class has a lot of character that will add to a interesting  chapter to Buffalo Bills history. Go on iTunes and buy Beasley's album. lets start a chapter of history like none other!

Edited by USABuffaloFan
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Wait... what? 

What does any of this have to do with Brown losing a brother? I know you meant well but poor taste, man. 

Brown himself was on a interview openly talking about his brother and his medallion he wears with Chris Brown. Bringing that up is not bad taste, I was specifically talking about the character of the people and what it will generate for the community and the Bills. 

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Wait... what? 

What does any of this have to do with Brown losing a brother? I know you meant well but poor taste, man. 

Bills fans did a Go Fund me page for a QB and WR for going to playoffs. Maybe we can get one going in honor of Browns brother for a Charity they wish for. There is a lot that can happen from bringing in Character people with a city like Buffalo. I see the possibilities, you go ahead and be negative!

2 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Beane has struck gold. Beasley just released a record and Brown lost a brother, wears a medallion in honor of him. His freeagent class has a lot of character that will add to a interesting  chapter to Buffalo Bills history. Go on iTunes and buy Beasley's album. lets start a chapter of history like none other!

Cole if you are going to be on here just use your real name.  No one will believe its you anyway.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

With the contract he just signed, Beasley should be paying each listener...

Instead of pretending he chose the Bills over the Patriots? That’s way less fun. IIRC he is 32nd highest paid WR, that’s a huge jump for him. I hope he earns it.

5 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Ooooooooo....Kkkkkkkkkkk 

No more drinks for this guy tonight! Someone take his keys

8 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Wouldn’t it be cool if we drafted Deebo Samuel?  Then we would have a receiver nicknamed Deebo and another nicknamed Smokey. 

3 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Bye Felicia...

Feliciano....

Edited by R Y G A R

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

I'm sorry, but wearing a necklace to honor your late brother really says nothing about your character or your ability to play football.

Right? I’m sure 99% of the players that have ever been suspended or kicked out of the league also care about their siblings. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

An outside guy that runs straight and a 29 year old slot guy who averages 32 yards a game for his career.

Yes!

Please tell me you’re not using the Cowboys poor game planning against Beasley. 

They didnt target the guy.