2OG,2OT,C,TE,2WR,RB,KR. That’s an offensive FA!

Pretty interesting from that article how we've basically obtained an entire offensive line in free agency with two tackles, two guards, and a center.

If nothing else, we have plenty of good depth. I hope that we draft a guard and tackle relatively high this year, that would give us very solid depth all across the line.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

with injuries the way they are you can never have enough linemen, I say add some more in the draft

You can't really keep more than 8 on the active roster, so they need to stop soon or they're just throwing money away

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Its amazing. Beane had said that addressing the o-line was a must as to not force their hands in the draft. It was an obvious need.He has followed thru. A Man of his word. Loving this FO more and more. Clear plan. No BS. Follow plan. Build for sustained success. Pardon the pun, but its almost too much to "process" as a lifelong fan! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, wppete said:

3 OG. You forgot Spencer Long. 

I didn’t forget him.

Waddle is the fifth free agent offensive lineman to be added to the Bills roster this offseason, joining Jon Feliciano, Spencer Long, Mitch Morse and Nsekhe.

-BB.COM

40 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

All had some starts.  All were not starters.

Tomato/Tomahto. All were starters last year.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I just happened to mention that we needed another tackle just 4 hours ago and immediately the went out and got one.  I wonder if I should get some kind of fee for putting them in the right direction.

• Like (+1) 1

Miller, Mills and Groy are already gone.  I don't imagine Sirles or McDermott will be here this summer.  Bodine, Dawkins and Teller are the likely holdovers.  Bodine will back up Morse. Teller will compete with Feliciano and Long to start, and now Waddle will back up Dawkins and Nsekhi.  I expect Buffalo will probably draft a couple offensive linemen, but they will probably be day three picks that the team can stash away on PS or IR to develop down the road.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, richardb1952 said:

I just happened to mention that we needed another tackle just 4 hours ago and immediately the went out and got one.  I wonder if I should get some kind of fee for putting them in the right direction.

?Get in line, fella. We all have skin in this game.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Miller, Mills and Groy are already gone.  I don't imagine Sirles or McDermott will be here this summer.  Bodine, Dawkins and Teller are the likely holdovers.  Bodine will back up Morse. Teller will compete with Feliciano and Long to start, and now Waddle will back up Dawkins and Nsekhi.  I expect Buffalo will probably draft a couple offensive linemen, but they will probably be day three picks that the team can stash away on PS or IR to develop down the road.

Can we still stash Teller on the PS?

Now finish it off and draft a quality OT and an athletic quality OG in the first 3 rounds. It will give the Bills cost control thru the first contract with Josh and likely make the O line the strength of the team. (I like how Indy approached it w/ a 1st round center in 2016 and 1st round guard in 2018. They improved exponentially by doing so).  They clearly will have MUCH better depth behind it too. A lot of the FA OL's were "compete for it" type signings. Maybe they could beat out the high end draftees too but you know the depth will be much much better. 

Frankly with a really good O line, it will be pick your poison with the Bills. Do you cheat safeties up to stop the run and get explosive plays behind you with the speed WR's or stay back and let Shady, Josh and Gore run consistently against light boxes? It might be a lot of fun watching this O if they can get the O Line to an elite level.