Think Shady is not smiling ear to ear right now?

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We will see

I got 5 bucks that Shady's numbers improve

I don't think too many will take that bet. His numbers were pretty bad my friend. That being said you do not want to play against Shady when he has a chip on his shoulder.?

6 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

I know our line will be better next year but will it be good.  It seems like it doesnt have the talent that it did in the Rex Ryan years.

The right side of the OL has been bad for several years including the RR years...Our left was solid during that time.

7 hours ago, Rico said:

Yeah, Morse is the only one I still see on this team 3 years from now, the rest are stop-gaps/depth... which is OK, that's what FA is for.

Which is what makes me really hope we take a really good OL rook in rounds 1-3.

DT Ed Oliver at 9 if there. I could see Beane even trade back from 9 grab a DT/ER or a OL/WR

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

The right side of the OL has been bad for several years including the RR years...Our left was solid during that time.

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

They cant get much worse, unless your Reggie Bush.

?

16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We talk about what this emphasis on OL would do for Josh Allen.....but not about what this does for Shady

Look for a resurgence of Shady McCoy next year

I agree shady is gonna have room to cut this year and get to the second level often like he used to....he was asked to be a power back last year just because that's all that was there with the dumpster fire of an o line 

16 hours ago, richardb1952 said:

Average would definitely be a step up from last year.

My opinion is the OL coach and his preferred scheme made the players we had look worse than they were.

Improving the OL coach alone would be a step up from last year.

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

If this was the case he’d be gone. 

Think before typing. 

Consider who you are addressing, it is a troll.

18 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We talk about what this emphasis on OL would do for Josh Allen.....but not about what this does for Shady

Look for a resurgence of Shady McCoy next year

I hope so... I won my fantasy league because of Shady ???  2yrs ago (2017 season)

16 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

What makes this a massive line? 

I am thinking line averages 320 lbs and 6' 6", although this is just quick math.   Probably just sounds massive to me.  Maybe they were that big before, but they just looked smaller as they were being run over almost every time Shady touched the ball.

19 hours ago, Rico said:

He may be smiling over Frank Gore and maybe even grinning over Mitch Morse,

but I think he'll wait to see what the rest of the OL guys look like in camp first.

...rather have him NOT smile and "show up in 2019" versus last year's "OL Whinefest" debacle.......damn Rockpile Beerman had MORE yards for "slightly" less money.....