Think Shady is not smiling ear to ear right now?

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

He may be smiling over Frank Gore and maybe even grinning over Mitch Morse,

but I think he'll wait to see what the rest of the OL guys look like in camp first.

I think Morse will prove to be a solid addition; the rest are kind of solid depth players.  

They'll probably prove to be improvements over what we had last year but that's not hard to do.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I think Morse will prove to be a solid addition; the rest are kind of solid depth players.  

They'll probably prove to be improvements over what we had last year but that's not hard to do.

Yeah, Morse is the only one I still see on this team 3 years from now, the rest are stop-gaps/depth... which is OK, that's what FA is for.

Edited by Rico

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

He may be smiling over Frank Gore and maybe even grinning over Mitch Morse,

but I think he'll wait to see what the rest of the OL guys look like in camp first.

You don't think the WR's make his life easier?  Enough to maybe earn a quick smile.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I still see us drafting a few OL this year, but now we may not have the need to throw them into the fire right away. Train them up and gradually get them on the field.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We talk about what this emphasis on OL would do for Josh Allen.....but not about what this does for Shady

Look for a resurgence of Shady McCoy next year

Pass the pipe

6 minutes ago, Rubes said:

I still see us drafting a few OL this year, but now we may not have the need to throw them into the fire right away. Train them up and gradually get them on the field.

I agree; I think the draft will see some OL men too. 

5 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Shady is playing to collect a check.  He will not be an important part of the 2019 season. 

What part he is remains to be seen. I do think we will be a pass-first offense (which will actually benefit him)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

OL has a lot of potential.   

Long was a solid guard before playing injured at Center last year.  Can he regain his form back at G?

Nseke is loved by analysts.  He’s looked great as a backup.  Everyone says he just needs a shot at starting.  Is he the real deal?

Will Dawkins step up and be a legitimate franchise tackle in his 3rd year?

Who wins the Teller/Feliciano battle?  

Mitch Morse is obviously legit.  

Solid depth with Waddle, Feliciano/Teller and I would keep Bodine. 

I think the ceiling for this OL is pretty high, with the floor being average. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3