Saints C Max Unger retires

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good call! The Vikes currently have one (!) Guard under contract for 2019 ?

They are in a tough spot right now. Their line is a mess. I actually think they could be a team that tries to trade up for Williams or Taylor. I would trade down to 18 in exchange for their 2020 #1 and something else. I saw they were interested in Josh Kline and moving Riley Reiff to LG....but what's the point of buying a quarterback for 90 million guaranteed and then scraping his carcass off the turf? 

And just to add to the doom and gloom, their offensive line coach is Rick Dennison...

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

They are in a tough spot right now. Their line is a mess. I actually think they could be a team that tries to trade up for Williams or Taylor. I would trade down to 18 in exchange for their 2020 #1 and something else. I saw they were interested in Josh Kline and moving Riley Reiff to LG....but what's the point of buying a quarterback for 90 million guaranteed and then scraping his carcass off the turf? 

And just to add to the doom and gloom, their offensive line coach is Rick Dennison...

Oh man I would love to get their 2020 1st. I have a feeling that pick could be very high. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Oh man I would love to get their 2020 1st. I have a feeling that pick could be very high. 

They really are in a tough spot. They have no cap space., but they have a nice roster outside of their o-linemen. They are in win now mode. They are paying two starting corners over nine million and they have a 90 million dollar quarterback. They are ripe to be taken advantage of. 

• Like (+1) 1