Who's your top 9? (QBs excluded)

Back to the point of this thread....I'm staying with my original opinion that was started in a previous thread....

1) Quinnen Williams

2) Nick Bosa

3) Ed Oliver

4)Josh Allen

5)Devin White

6)Byron Murphy

7)Jaylon Ferguson

8)Christian Wilkins

9)Jawaan Taylor

10)Greedy Williams

7 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Hahahahaha. Nope. I’m not “getting that”. He’s not high character. It’s been reported that he’s high maintenence  and I question his heart at the end of the season. It seeed like he was milking his injured knee which let his teammates down. He’s not a Beane guy. I truly believe that.

Wtf "reports" are you seeing? Haha haha.

Show me one that says that, I'll show you 5 that say otherwise. High maintenance...you crack me up. I can't fix what is broken with you. 

He's far from the first guy to sit out bowl games for fear of injury

Edited by BuffAlone

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Wtf "reports" are you seeing? Haha haha.

Show me one that says that, I'll show you 5 that say otherwise. High maintenance...you crack me up. I can't fix what is broken with you. 

Here ya go, chief:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-potential-top-five-pick-ed-oliver-seen-as-high-maintenance/ar-BBPTlhe

Fixed. 

57 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Donald threw up 35 reps at the combine. How many did Oliver do? See ya after you Google it....

I think they should do squats at the combine, especially for linemen. Leg power is where most of the power is generated in the body. Not disregarding the bench though.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewDayBills said:

I think they should do squats at the combine, especially for linemen. Leg power is where most of the power is generated in the body. Not disregarding the bench though.

I’ve said this as well. Completely agree. Who gives a crap about pressing 225? Leg drive is where it’s at. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Donald had a 32" vertical. 4.68 40 time

Oliver had a 36" vertical.40 time pending pro day. His legs, size, production, nasty, all on par with Donald. His stock ain't dropped

It’s dropped. He was considered a top three pick (if not first overall) in the college preseason. Now?  Not so much. 

BTW, I showed you proof that people are saying he’s high maintenance.  Still waiting on your 5 saying he’s not...

Just now, whorlnut said:

It’s dropped. He was considered a top three pick (if not first overall) in the college preseason. Now?  Not so much. 

BTW, I showed you proof that people are saying he’s high maintenance.  Still waiting on your 5 saying he’s not...

I''ll be honest. I'm not the high tech kid you seem to be. I'll write down every single link by hand and be back to you shortly. Still waiting on your opinion that his stock is lower than wilkins' tho. So in the meantime, we both do work and meet back here, agreed?

Just now, BuffAlone said:

I''ll be honest. I'm not the high tech kid you seem to be. I'll write down every single link by hand and be back to you shortly. Still waiting on your opinion that his stock is lower than wilkins' tho. So in the meantime, we both do work and meet back here, agreed?

Kid?  Hahah. Hilarious. I ever said he was rated higher than Oliver. I just think McD goes with the process guy over the guy with maintenance issues. Like it or not (I’m assuming not), Beane loves character, which Wilkins has in spades. That’s a big deal. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, wppete said:

Quinnen Williams

Nick Bosa

Josh Allen

Rashan Gary

Ed Oliver

Jawaan Taylor

Montez Sweat

DK Metcalf

TJ Hockenson

Devin White

I have a feeling that one of the top 5 will drop to us. I am really hoping there is a run on QBs in the top 10. 3 QBs in the top 10 would be awesome. 

I have a feeling White will fall to us...and I am curious to see what would do if that were the case.

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

Kid?  Hahah. Hilarious. I ever said he was rated higher than Oliver. I just think McD goes with the process guy over the guy with maintenance issues. Like it or not (I’m assuming not), Beane loves character, which Wilkins has in spades. That’s a big deal. 

Of course it is. We can talk all night about who's dropping. Some say yes, some say no. See you on the flip side

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I have a feeling White will fall to us...and I am curious to see what would do if that were the case.

There aren't many players I would be unhappy with in top 15. There are players I like more than others but its not night and day and you could make an argument for drafting almost all the players we have been discussing in this thread.

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Great question. I think we draft him if he is there. Can’t pass on talent like that. BPA.

White. Edmunds, Milano. 

Set for years at LB.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

It's because Houston didn't use him as a 3 tech.  His sack and tackle numbers dropped.  

2 hours ago, whorlnut said:

I think a top player will fall too. All it takes is a few qbs and a team taking a chance on DK Metcalf or a cornerback. I don’t want Ed Oliver. Not in the least. His measurable are a disappointment, he has a history of injuries, and he might have coaching issues. I would be very wary of his numbers. He might have taken advantage of weaker competition. 

I think you could be disappointed this year. It makes sense at a position of need.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1