Who's your top 9? (QBs excluded)

DISCLAIMER: Not all of these players would be wise to take at 9. At 7 you will start to see a drop off in talent in which case I would desire to trade down if necessary.

1.) Nick Bosa

2.) Quinnen William's

3.) Josh Allen

4.) Ed Oliver

5.) Devin White

6.) Jawaan Taylor

7.) Noah Fant

8.) Marquise Brown

9.) Greg Little

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Thank you. I'm a little out of the loop. I spent months away from football and I'm just getting back into it. The correction is much appreciated. 

All good brother!

6 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Thank you. I'm a little out of the loop. I spent months away from football and I'm just getting back into it. The correction is much appreciated. 

Welcome back!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

DISCLAIMER: Not all of these players would be wise to take at 9. At 7 you will start to see a drop off in talent in which case I would desire to trade down if necessary.

1.) Nick Bosa

2.) Quinnen William's

3.) Josh Allen

4.) Ed Oliver

5.) Devin White

6.) Jawaan Taylor

7.) Noah Fant

8.) Marquise Brown

9.) Greg Little

1. Josh Allen

2. Nick Bosa

3. Quinnen Williams

4. Devin White

5. Ed Oliver

6. Christian Wilkins

7. Josh Jacobs

8. Rashaan Gary

9. Jawaan Taylor

• Like (+1) 1

Quinnen Williams

Nick Bosa

Josh Allen

Rashan Gary

Ed Oliver

Jawaan Taylor

Montez Sweat

DK Metcalf

TJ Hockenson

Devin White

I have a feeling that one of the top 5 will drop to us. I am really hoping there is a run on QBs in the top 10. 3 QBs in the top 10 would be awesome. 

Edited by wppete

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

1.) Nick Bosa

2.) Quinnen William's

3.) Josh Allen

4.) Ed Oliver

5.) Devin White

6.) Jawaan Taylor

7.) Noah Fant

8.) Marquise Brown

9.) Greg Little

Hock is better then Fant. N brown Hakeem butler n DK are better then brown 

9 minutes ago, wppete said:

Quinnen Williams

Nick Bosa

Josh Allen

Rashan Gary

Ed Oliver

Jawaan Taylor

Montez Sweat

DK Metcalf

TJ Hockenson

Devin White

I have a feeling that one of the top 5 will drop to us. I am really hoping there is a run on QBs in the top 10. 3 QBs in the top 10 would be awesome. 

I think a top player will fall too. All it takes is a few qbs and a team taking a chance on DK Metcalf or a cornerback. I don’t want Ed Oliver. Not in the least. His measurable are a disappointment, he has a history of injuries, and he might have coaching issues. I would be very wary of his numbers. He might have taken advantage of weaker competition. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

I think a top player will fall too. All it takes is a few qbs and a team taking a chance on DK Metcalf or a cornerback. I don’t want Ed Oliver. Not in the least. His measurable are a disappointment, he has a history of injuries, and he might have coaching issues. I would be very wary of his numbers. He might have taken advantage of weaker competition. 

No Sir. Oliver is by far the superior talent as far as penetrating 3tech. The only one I'd rather have at that spot is Williams. Oliver dominated. He had one spat on the sideline. He's a team player. He has all the juice and size needed to excel at that spot, and the TFL's to show it. History of injuries? A bruised knee?

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

No Sir. Oliver is by far the superior talent as far as penetrating 3tech. The only one I'd rather have at that spot is Williams. Oliver dominated. He had one spat on the sideline. He's a team player. He has all the juice and size needed to excel at that spot, and the TFL's to show it. History of injuries? A bruised knee?

Agree to disagree. Don’t want Oliver at all and don’t think Beane will go for him either. 

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

Agree to disagree. Don’t want Oliver at all and don’t think Beane will go for him either. 

For each their own man. But I'll depart by saying this....top competition, 53 TFL, a knee sprain, and one fit on the sideline in a game that he wasn't even dressed for. Was once considered a top 5 pick, bigger than Aaron Donald, and a nasty disposition to go with all of that. We'd be lucky to have him

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

For each their own man. But I'll depart by saying this....top competition, 53 TFL, a knee sprain, and one fit on the sideline in a game that he wasn't even dressed for. Was once considered a top 5 pick, bigger than Aaron Donald, and a nasty disposition to go with all of that. We'd be lucky to have him

Then why has he fallen so far in many people’s eyes?  That doesn’t just happen. Like I said, too many of you are still buying the hype when he considered a top 5 pick. He’s not anymore. That should tell you something. Too many flags there for me to ignore. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Then why has he fallen so far in many people’s eyes?  That doesn’t just happen. Like I said, too many of you are still buying the hype when he considered a top 5 pick. He’s not anymore. That should tell you something. Too many flags there for me to ignore. 

Ahem.....firstly I'll start by saying I left my departing thoughts in my last comment.you sucked me back in. Congrats.

Who in the world claims he has fallen? Fanspeak's mock draft SIM? Good grief. Many of who are believing hype? The folks here who live, breathe, and sleep football? Trust me, I watch tape. Many here do as well. If you think that Oliver makes it past the top half of the first round, you never even seen his play. And are crazy. We sit at 9. And that's a sweet spot for him. He's not falling at all. He's right where he always was. Top 5 on a good day, Top 15 on a bad day.

What flags are you speaking of? His size? Bigger than Aaron Donald. His injury history? A bruised knee? His one time spat in a game he didn't play makes him uncoachable? C'mon man. Try to keep up. He has been consistently an animal and a great teammate and produces at a high level. And I may be the only one, but I sure hope to get him at 9 barring any unforeseen events like Williams, Bosa,Allen falling to 9. Any other year he'd be a lock top 5 pick. 

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like (+1) 2