Bills sign T LaAdrian Waddle to a 1yr deal

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is looking more and more like that first pick is either going to be a DT or a TE to me.......

If they take a OT its gonna be a guy later.....and are choosing to use free agency to retool this OL with veteran guys.....Ty is probably our starter this year and honestly deserves that shot......

Probably looking at

Dawkins - LT

Teller- LG

Morse - C

Spencer Long - RT

Ty - LT

A veteran OL to go in front of our young QB.......

or :

Nsehke - LT

Dawkins - LG

Morse - C

Long - RG

Waddle - RT

or:

Dawkins - LT

Faliciano - LG

Morse - C

Long - RG

Nsehke - RT

• Like (+1) 3

Damn. Beane is really filling out the roster. Unless we carry more than 8 OL, it appears that any rookie would have to force a cut of Bodine. They're probably not going to cut any of these seven:

Dawkins

Teller

Morse

Feliciano

Nsehke

Waddle

Long

Thinking we're probably looking at Boettger and a late-round or UDFA OT on the practice squad, but the roster OL is set.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Damn. Beane is really filling out the roster. Unless we carry more than 8 OL, it appears that any rookie would have to force a cut of Bodine. They're probably not going to cut any of these seven:

Dawkins

Teller

Morse

Feliciano

Nsehke

Waddle

Long

Thinking we're probably looking at Boettger and a late-round or UDFA OT on the practice squad, but the roster OL is set.

Yep, and it's nice that a lot of those guys have position flexibility.  

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I dont want to see the bills give up on Wyatt Teller who I think showed flashes in his rookie season of what he could become....especially playing between 2 quality offensive linemen

Dont really want to see Waddle starting....he looks like a very good fit as that swing guy where you dont miss a beat though

This guy have no bearing on Teller, he's a tackle.  Teller will be in the running for a starting spot.

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Yep, and it's nice that a lot of those guys have position flexibility.  

This guy have no bearing on Teller, he's a tackle.  Teller will be in the running for a starting spot.

I realize that....im just starting to see projected fan lineups where Teller is not a starting player....I think he is

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I dont want to see the bills give up on Wyatt Teller who I think showed flashes in his rookie season of what he could become....especially playing between 2 quality offensive linemen

Dont really want to see Waddle starting....he looks like a very good fit as that swing guy where you dont miss a beat though

Teller will be in an open competition with the likes of Feliciano and Boettger.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I realize that....im just starting to see projected fan lineups where Teller is not a starting player....I think he is

Teller is going to have to beat out Long, or Feliciano, or maybe they even move Dawkins to guard.  Who knows at this point?

Just now, oldmanfan said:

One gets the feeling they were not happy with the O line last year.

I think you might be on to something.

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is looking more and more like that first pick is either going to be a DT or a TE to me.......

If they take a OT its gonna be a guy later.....and are choosing to use free agency to retool this OL with veteran guys.....Ty is probably our starter this year and honestly deserves that shot......

Probably looking at

Dawkins - LT

Teller- LG

Morse - C

Spencer Long - RG

Ty - RT

A veteran OL to go in front of our young QB.......

I could be wrong but I  would think we now have a better guard option available than Teller...in fact, if possible he might be back on the practice squad imo.

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1