ROC TBD Meetup

jimmy10

@RocCityRoller got me thinking about this again after it fell off the radar last year. 

When the schedule comes out next month, let’s figure out a game or two for an ROC TBD meetup. I’m thinking Duff’s on West Henrietta because it’s central and right on 390. It’s also the official ROC Bills Backers bar, so maybe we could hop on their thing a little bit, but set aside a TBD table or something. 

I will reach out to their leadership and see how feasible it is. I’ll also post a thread on the main board to drum up interest and get people to join this club. 39 members ain’t bad, but I know there have to be many more rochesterians on TBD. 

Let me know thoughts. 

3 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

@RocCityRoller got me thinking about this again after it fell off the radar last year. 

When the schedule comes out next month, let’s figure out a game or two for an ROC TBD meetup. I’m thinking Duff’s on West Henrietta because it’s central and right on 390. It’s also the official ROC Bills Backers bar, so maybe we could hop on their thing a little bit, but set aside a TBD table or something. 

I will reach out to their leadership and see how feasible it is. I’ll also post a thread on the main board to drum up interest and get people to join this club. 39 members ain’t bad, but I know there have to be many more rochesterians on TBD. 

Let me know thoughts. 

I'm good with Duffs