Stefon Diggs being traded to Washington? Likely no

I don't follow the Vikings, so, maybe someone knows the answer to this: Why would they pay Cousins 84 million dollars and then trade away his best receiver (who is only 26) a year later - after giving Diggs an extension last year?

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I don't follow the Vikings, so, maybe someone knows the answer to this: Why would they pay Cousins 84 million dollars and then trade away his best receiver (who is only 26) a year later - after giving Diggs an extension last year?

Cap hell. Last year was their "All In" year and the gamble failed.

Edited by LikeIGiveADarn

28 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Their Oline is progressively getting worst.  Cousins isnt mobile.  Are you paying Theilan, Diggs, and Rudolph top tier money?  I think Buffalo are wise to sit back and wait on this situation and others like it to add a wr outside.  I have come to my own conclusion that Beane doesnt pull a trigger on a trade til draft day or Julio Jones and Atlanta agree to an extension.  

7 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Their Oline is progressively getting worst.  Cousins isnt mobile.  Are you paying Theilan, Diggs, and Rudolph top tier money?  I think Buffalo are wise to sit back and wait on this situation and others like it to add a wr outside.  I have come to my own conclusion that Beane doesnt pull a trigger on a trade til draft day or Julio Jones and Atlanta agree to an extension.  

Or he doesnt pull the trigger because we are in good shape and a trade at this point doesnt make sense.  Julio maybe.  But he obviously doesnt want to pay what has been asked for what is available.  Julio is a non headache addition.

He’s a heck of a player.. Vikings have just given out way too much money. No way they can keep cousins, diggs, Rudolph and theilen.. Someone has to go or they won’t even be able to field a team. Gonna be an offense of udfa 

16 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Now that is a guy who I think would compliment our WR group and Daboll's offense very well.

Great.  He's good at saying nice things.

Can he play?

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Making the target look like a headstone seems like a bad idea.