Adrian Clayborn a Bill

1 minute ago, GG said:

Any legit confirmations of this fact?

seems a point of dialogue more than anything real

Just now, CDogg20 said:

I’m throwing my money on TE. I think Hockenson is the pick. Would love Burns though

I want both Oliver and Hockenstienbrenner

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

from a business perspective ? perhaps.
But i have been watching 55 play since he arrived from the Colts. 55 is one of my favorites.
improve a couple of pieces on the line and everyone will look good this season

Hughes should  be exptneded with some of this money...he has been our best pass rusher for some time

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Hughes should  be exptneded with some of this money...he has been our best pass rusher for some time

no reason they cannot get something done with favors both sides either

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

seems a point of dialogue more than anything real

I want both Oliver and Hockenstienbrenner

Me too brotha, I would be fine with giving up later picks to nab these two 

46 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

His total from 17 is very misleading. IIRC he had six of those in one game against a third string tackle who had no business playing in the NFL.

Jordan Mills? 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Pete said:

I can't find this on any free agent trackers

...nothing yet but he was granted his requested release and is looking for work............

12:24 PM · Mar 16, 2019 · Twitter Web Client

Adrian Clayborn‏Verified account @AJaClay
Mar 15

Thank you @Patriots for my time with the organization. I gained so much respect for how you do things and win championships. It’s done the right way through hard work. Thank you for granting my release. I’m ready for this next chapter.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Rufridr101 said:

But next year we get nothing in return.  Teams that run the wide 9 or 34 looking for a rush linebacker will pay for Jerry. 

We could just extend him or re-sign him

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

A good chance that is where they will go.....to me it is starting to look like DT in the 1st and OT in the 2nd now that they brought in all these free agent WR'

I am thinking

DT

OT

TE

RB

Thinking the same thing

2 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

We could just extend him or re-sign him

...good call and why not?.....kid is only 30, has become increasingly productive, cleaned up his penalties act and is a defensive force......could see a nice two year extension coming before or very early into the season.....here's my wild, speculative guess on McBeane's priorities...

1. Free Agency

2. Draft

3. Review of existing contracts and consideration for those to be extended

1 hour ago, Jpsredemption said:

Does anyone care who actually reports this stuff? Many gullible people on this message board. Time to grow up and do individual research.

...kindly report back when you're done...many of us here are NOT grown up yet.......I'm stuck on "See Spot Run".................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

what i like most about him ?

he was willing to go early morning and purchase feminine products at wegmans when at St John Fisher.

Gotta respect that.

the football skills is pretty awesome too.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...kindly report back when you're done...many of us here are NOT grown up yet..............

nor have any interest in such matters

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Does anyone care who actually reports this stuff? Many gullible people on this message board. Time to grow up and do individual research.

Wait a minute, are you saying that you do not trust a guy whose nickname is "Sully?"

There is no verification of this, but if it were true, it would take hours after what allegedly happened to be reported by the Bills, or anyone associated with them.

That said, it's somewhat hard to believe that the Bills had already agreed to a contract with him, at this stage of free agency, so quickly after being let go by the Patriots, without seeing him first. So the idea that he was on a plane and told the guy next to him that he was on his way to Buffalo to sign with the Bills this afternoon is suspect. Possible he is coming in for a visit.