Brandon Frickin Beane Man... ????

Scorp83

I haven't seen it posted, but man... Beane is so down to earth... I sware he was talking about our message board about the Frank Gore signing ???

Check it out if you haven't. He was on One Bills Live today with Chris Brown & Murph.

https://wgr550.radio.com/media/audio-channel/3-15-hr-1-one-bills-live

Edited by Scorp83
Typo
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Some interesting insight on how the Bills approach free agency.  It comes across as  well run that involves input from multiple people in various positions.  Beane seems more revealing than prior GMs.  I actually like listening to him. 

• Like (+1) 4

51 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

Some interesting insight on how the Bills approach free agency.  It comes across as  well run that involves input from multiple people in various positions.  Beane seems more revealing than prior GMs.  I actually like listening to him. 

Exactly! I love listening to him also! He gives up so much insight 

He endeared himself to many when he came out swinging about Buffalo’s image. I love how unapologetic and committed he is to the franchise, community and the fan base. He genuinely seems like he is on the best kept secret and loves it. It’s great to feel confident that this guy will get it right in the very near future and that he knows it. After this last week I’m totally on board with the Beane Man.

• Like (+1) 5

54 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

He endeared himself to many when he came out swinging about Buffalo’s image. I love how unapologetic and committed he is to the franchise, community and the fan base. He genuinely seems like he is on the best kept secret and loves it. It’s great to feel confident that this guy will get it right in the very near future and that he knows it. After this last week I’m totally on board with the Beane Man.

Totally with you on this. I wasn't all in with Beane... it's just 20yrs of being burned by the Bills... but I think we got it right with him. It's hard, but I think I'm a let my guard down ??

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

...guy has certainly come a helluva long way from being an unpaid personnel intern in 1998......

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

Couple this with the Athletic piece by Fairburn and he gives a lot of insight about their approach.

I honestly love this staff and FO.  They are both aggressive and methodical at the same time.  

I don’t agree with everything they do, but at least I see reason and planning behind it.

• Like (+1) 2

Yes, Beane is executing a plan.  Last year was painful to see such a young team with very little depth but I was impressed to see them improve and play hard all season long.  That was good coaching. 

It certainly looks like he brought in 8 players that will help. More coming, plus the draft. 

Beane is proving himself.  A positive winning culture is being set. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

How cool was it him standing up for living and playing in Buffalo.  He called out some analysts not by name, but aggressively disagreed with them which sparked Coach Weiss and Papa on NFLR stating the same about our fans and the city.

The week before Ross Tucker was quite animated not only on WGR, but also NFLR on his show.  He stated of all the teams he played, Buffalo was his favorite as well as his wife.  He was adamant people talking about Buffalo obviously have spent zero time there.

you guys know I live in FL, but am still protective when I hear this crap at a sports bar  or restaurant down here.

Dont tell me we can’t get stars to play here.  People want to be a part of what is building here.  Maybe with a stellar draft we actually beat the Pats at least once next year.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, skibum said:

If the Bills stink this year (and we all know we're not immune), it won't be because of Beane. 

I like how he said "Man that Beane is crazy WTH is he thinking?" On signing Frank Gore ????

27 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Wait....I thought Beane was horrible and must go?  I thought he stuck us with a poor OL and didnt know talent when he traded away our team over the last 2 years?  Let me know when we have to stop liking him again.

He traded away all our talent!!!