Tyreek Hill Battery & Child abuse thread

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

It's an incident report and his name isn't even listed.  I hate the guy for what he did to his woman in the past, but let's pump the breaks on labeling him a child abuser until there's more to report.

His name is in the second report and he was home when his sons arm was broken.  

6 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

It's an incident report and his name isn't even listed.  I hate the guy for what he did to his woman in the past, but let's pump the breaks on labeling him a child abuser until there's more to report.

That’s correct he’s not listed in the most recent one but is listed on the one from 3/5. 

Imagine if KC cuts him too.  In the span of 6 months Mahomes will have lost his best OL, top 10 WR and a top 10 RB.  

Watkins may get to finally show if he was worth the $16M next year...wont be any excuses for him if he doesn't have a big season if Hill is off the team.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Haha (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, Logic said:

I want to hear from all the people who are irritated that Beane likes to bring in "choir boys". 

Come tell us with a straight face that it's fine to build your team around turds and criminals.

Where did anyone recommend that they build the team around such folks?

1 hour ago, Rico said:

"Barry McCockiner", that is outstanding. :lol:

Man it's been a long week. I just got that. Almost spit out my scotch! I am now following this hilarious account title.....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

When did you do a poll on this?

Let him not be tried in press.  A relative was arrested for beating a child due to call to child services; child was unconscious in hospital.  It ends up the kid got hurt by bullies at school and nothing due to father.  The call was by his uncle on mother's side who was trying to help his sister get more alimony. 

Are you lecturing us? You’re the fella that leaves “poop pods” on spectators seats bin front of you if they stand up during the game.  And, if I recall correctly, you wanted to sue your employer for giving you a raise. You mad bro?

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, WMDman said:

Idiot

Idiot is too nice. An idiot is someone who makes a dumb mistake, once. This guy is a deplorable piece of garbage. And that's being nice. Hope they suspend him for the year, serves the Chefs right for drafting this loser. Once a wife and kid beater, always a wife and kid beater. 

1 hour ago, Blokestradamus said:

Where did Mitch Schwartz go?

A center, one as good as Morse and is a great communicator, is a lot more important to a young QB than a RT...especially with a right handed QB.  

If Bills could have signed a Pro Bowl RT or sign Morse this Free Agency, I would have said Morse 100%.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mark92 said:

Second time offender of the league domestic violence policy.  Technically the first one was while in college but I don't think Rodger will care.  

Lets hope Roger doesn’t split hairs over that technically.

Breaking a little kids’ arm should = lifetime ban.