Tyreek Hill Battery & Child abuse thread

A source familiar with the situation said Hill’s fiancee has been in contact with Overland Park police. The source said that the incident was against the couple’s son and resulted in the young child having a broken arm.

Hill reportedly punched and choked Espinal, who was then eight weeks pregnant with their son, on Dec. 11, 2014. He was arrested and dismissed from the Oklahoma State football team. Hill pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation in August 2015. He received three years probation. The Chiefs selected Hill in the fifth round of the 2016 NFL Draft.

The conviction was dismissed in August 2018 and ordered to be expunged after he completed his probation requirements.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1121860560318943232

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I’m assuming he would have been charged already if there was anything to this.

Just happened Thursday. 

The Star has obtained a police report from the Overland Park Police Department about a battery incident that lists a juvenile as the victim. Hill’s fiancee, Crystal Espinal, is listed under “others involved.”

The report is dated Thursday but it’s unclear when the alleged incident took place.

2 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

This one is against his son? Did I read that right?

Yes Son listed as victim and The Girl is listed as others involved. 

5 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

This one is against his son? Did I read that right?

Edit: Yep and he allegedly broke the kids arm, damn wtf is wrong with this guy

If true the league needs to come down hard on this guy.  Bye bye.  Everytime I watched him play this year his beating his pregnate wife is all I could think of.  How was the League ok with him playing.  Great role model for kids.

Edited by Mark92
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Just happened Thursday. 

The Star has obtained a police report from the Overland Park Police Department about a battery incident that lists a juvenile as the victim. Hill’s fiancee, Crystal Espinal, is listed under “others involved.”

The report is dated Thursday but it’s unclear when the alleged incident took place.

Yes Son listed as victim and The Girl is listed as others involved. 

Like I said, he probably would have been charged already if there was anything to this. It doesn’t take days to investigate something like this. Either there are elements of the crime or not.

Edited by Bangarang

Schopp and 60% of this board will tell us that character doesn’t matter. Marijuana, speeding or acting like a diva, I agree. When it comes to little kids or ladies, I say you’re wrong. If this is true, why would they even draft this piece of chit?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Bangarang said:

Like I said, he probably would have been charged already if there was anything to this. It doesn’t take days to investigate something like this. Either there are elements of the alleged crime or not.

Against a high profile guy maybe dotting eyes crossing Ts. Before filing charges. 

2 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

If true the league needs to come down hard on this guy.  Bye bye.  Everytime I watched him play this year his beating his pregnate wife is all I could think of.  How was the League ok with him playing.  Great role model for kids.

Same. Great talent but found it hard to stomach what he did.