Tyreek Hill Battery & Child abuse thread

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Don’t know 

Hmmm, just wonder why he would have withheld that when he obviously didn't mind putting the Odell thing out there despite how much flak he got for it at the time.

• 4 weeks later...

Tyreek Hill is the perfect fit for Josh Allen or any big armed QB for that matter. It would be an amazing fit football wise but I am not seeing this as being a fit for the process. McD is building a culture not hounding for talent. Granted talent wins football games but it is a more sustained approach to try and have a good team culture. This is a big time offense and not one worth touching for both moral and football reasons. 

T Hill is probably the most valuable non-QB in the league, but this is not his first problem with the law.  Incredible that KC has moved on from (arguably) the best back in the league and now might be parting ways with the best WR...maybe there is something to The Process...

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t want Patrick Mahomes to crash and burn, but I wouldn’t hate to see him come down to earth... this definitely makes it more likely.

I would very much like to see KC crash and burn.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t want Patrick Mahomes to crash and burn, but I wouldn’t hate to see him come down to earth... this definitely makes it more likely.

But it would prove a point, you need more than just a skilled QB to make an offense go.  QB may be the engine... still need 10 others.