Tyreek Hill Battery & Child abuse thread

4 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

I almost feel sick watching the draft with this attitude from it's commissioner 

I hate that your making me defend RG.....but to be fair, the tape had not been released when that interview was held. 

Edit -

Things happen in 3's 

2 of Mahomes weapons gone.

Kelcie should be nervous =D Hope he has no skeletons.  Didn't he have a reality show about dating a few years back?....oh gawd KC....

Edited by Nester

3 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Edit - It should be noted this interview was prior to the release of the recordings

Making a statement one way or the other would be taking away from the draft, which isnt necessary unless there are complete facts. I don't like Goodell, but he's been decent with such things. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Edit - It should be noted this interview was prior to the release of the recordings

The season doesn't start for months he's got plenty of time to make a decision.

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It should be over. The Chiefs acted fast on Hunt and that was not as serious as this. 

They did, but it seemed like it was the lying to the GM/ HC and not the video that got him cut fwiw. Hill already had issues so it will be interesting 

58 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mahomes is on set with nfln right now. Wonder if he knows.

No wonder his voice sounded normal.

54 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So since no charges were filed....he’s actually innocent right??

i read that right here.

This guy needs to be gelded.  PIS

Then again he could just try to get the audio thrown out on a technicality. Heard that here too. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nester said:

I hate that your making me defend RG.....but to be fair, the tape had not been released when that interview was held. 

Edit -

Things happen in 3's 

2 of Mahomes weapons gone.

Kelcie should be nervous =D Hope he has no skeletons.  Didn't he have a reality show about dating a few years back?....oh gawd KC....

Well, they now have Clark ... 

2 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

You can bring it down like 2 notches and still be safely righteous. The dude seems like a giant @&(&@$ but I think you can let his employers get through like 5 mins of meeting with their investigative and legal teams before demanding everyone’s head.

• Like (+1) 1