Tyreek Hill Battery & Child abuse thread

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Slightly more measured response compared to what they did with Hunt, but hey, this is just audio, not video. No worries, I am sure Hill will land on his feet in Cleveland.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

What is he being framed?

He is legally innocent - hasn't been convicted (let alone charged) of/with anything. WEO is not wrong. We ain't on a jury however and can come to our own conclusions. I, personally, think the guy should go. Unless a alternate theory is presented as to how Hill's kid broke his arm, I am thinking Tyreek did it.

Get this child abuser out of the NFL. Also ensure he never father's a child again by whatever means necessary.

So sick of hearing about little children becoming victims from their own parents.

7 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Slightly more measured response compared to what they did with Hunt, but hey, this is just audio, not video. No worries, I am sure Hill will land on his feet in Cleveland.

He is legally innocent - hasn't been convicted (let alone charged) of/with anything. WEO is not wrong. We ain't on a jury however and can come to our own conclusions. I, personally, think the guy should go. Unless a alternate theory is presented as to how Hill's kid broke his arm, I am thinking Tyreek did it.

I mean - they haven't extended him yet so the financial commitment is minimal.  He's a great football player, but he sounds like a real POS on that tape.  If he gets cut, who in their right mind would sign this guy?  Talent's talent sure - but the things he said... directly to his girlfriend... are pretty messed up.  

13 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

I almost feel sick watching the draft with this attitude from it's commissioner 

Edit - It should be noted this interview was prior to the release of the recordings

Really though what is he supposed to do. Stop the draft? Cry on stage? The NFL is a business, he should conduct himself as professionally as possible regardless of Hill's outcome

14 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

KC took many risks and they have fallen apart.  Cleveland will experience same in the next few years.  Character does matter.

Indeed. And character tends to reveal itself when times get tough. I looked for cracks to appear as soon as Cleveland faces any adversity. Right now, it’s all good times and harmony as they dance their way to a division title. Let’s see how that character stands up to the weight of raised expectations when things go wrong.

11 hours ago, Warcodered said:

What is he being framed?

No, WEO is still clinging to the fantasy that the Philly DA favored Shady over his own cops and ignored evidence of Shady almost killing a cop who was innocently lying on the floor of a bar.

And I heard the tapes this morning.  It sounded real bad for Hill.  But I'll wait for the results of the investigation.  Probably gonna get Hill's baby momma to roll on him.

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

Translation. We're gonna pray this situation somehow gets pushed to page 2 because we don't really want to cut him.

At the moment I'd give them the leeway that this whole thing really blew up at a pretty busy moment for the FO.

• Like (+1) 1