Tyreek Hill Battery & Child abuse thread

6 hours ago, SoTier said:

Obviously, you have no concept of justice or fairness.   Your view is that if somebody accuses a player of some kind of misconduct, the NFL should punish him whether he's actually committed the infraction he's accused of simply because it suspended other players for other infractions in the past.   I bet you wouldn't be good with your employer fining you three or four weeks pay because your neighbor accused you of allowing your dog to poop on his lawn ... even though you don't even have a dog?

This makes zero sense. They didn't suspend him after suspending players with less evidence or for smoking weed. There is EVIDENCE and strangled her that he punched the woman and there is EVIDENCE he threatened her which is much more than they had on other players they suspended. He's not even denying those things happened. My complaint was specifically that they suspended other players for less.

It's clear that you've some crusade. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you.

20 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m torn here....I don’t want anything bad to happen to anybody, but I’m sick of hearing how Mahomes is the best thing since sliced bread. I’d kind of like to see him without weapons behind a weak OLine to know just how awesome he’d look then. I do NOT deny his talent, but I just wonder if he’s all that in an ordinary situation. 

You can.  Watch all his Texas tech games.

I’m not a big T Hill fan but the problem with this whole episode has been the national coverage of it.  Tons of coverage for the initial issue, then hardly any for the very substantial stuff that has come out since and then now lots of national coverage for the announcement of no suspension.

the parts in between that didn’t make national news was that the audio that was initially released was incomplete.  The tv station that released it had to issue an apology publicly once the complete audio came out as it substantially changes the context of what Hill said.  

The fiance is under investigation for possible extortion.  The complete audio recording implicates the fiancé for lying about the 2014 choking/punching incident wich also caused the court transcripts from that case to be released, wich paint a very interesting story about that incident as well.

because these developments didn’t get mentioned nationally, you have two dots being connected that paint a confusing picture.  You need the other dots.  I would also be bewildered about how you have the initial report, the history, then the announcement of no suspension.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Thank God he didn’t smoke weed or protest peacefully!!! Football is the greatest sport ever but what a joke the NFL is.  The best part will be when a video comes out and then they have to suspend him.  

No one has been suspended for that.

Also, if a player still can't figure how and when to pee clean for the NFL drug tests, that player is too dumb for professional sports.

• 2 weeks later...