Tyreek Hill Battery & Child abuse thread

The issue to me is this is not his first red flag, and both accusations and incidents are terrible.

T Hill is very talented, but seems like a complete knucklehead. The relationship with him and baby mamma is obviously toxic.

I think he is guilty because he is so ugly.  Sorry, I’m a bad, judgmental person. 

On 7/5/2019 at 7:32 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

That's why I can't stand Warren Moon & didn't like him getting elected to the HOF.  

PS: Be prepared to be sick again because Chapman is going to get another World Series ring.   

Do you think the same think about Jim Kelly?  Because there’s a lot of smoke around him. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Do you think the same think about Jim Kelly?  Because there’s a lot of smoke around him. 

It goes deeper than just the wife beating.  Kelly never has been arrested, Moon has.  I also don't like Moon for another reason-he claims he signed with the CFL because he didn't see an opportunity for a black QB in the NFL and signed before the NFL even had their draft that year.  That was the same year Doug Williams was drafted in the 1st round of the NFL draft.  Moon is playing loose with the truth, otherwise Williams wouldn't have been a 1st round pick.  Now there wasn't the acceptance of minority QBs when Moon came out of college like there is today, but Moon's story is an exaggeration of the situation.  

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's probably a lot more to this story than the headline, because I firmly believe that the league REALLY wanted to bring the hammer down on him. Not suspending him is a terrible look for the league, and the league obviously knows this. 

Edited by dave mcbride

1 hour ago, Doc said:

This better be a wake up call for him. 

Sadly, I don’t think wake up calls exist for some of these guys. You’d think the millions being deposited into their bank account would be enough to consider a wake up call everyday. 

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, Don Otreply said:

It always amazes me when supposed grown men condone domestic violence through words or actions.

Such words or actions show a real lack of moral fiber.

Who did that?

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Who did that?

Really?

Our society as whole condones this, and continues to do so, currently, and throughout world history.  Look up how many men beat up or killed their spouses or girl friends In the last ten years alone, the numbers are staggering. 

I’ll leave it to you to do the research. Just look up the number of domestic violence cases in the last ten years, 

Go Bills!!!