Tyreek Hill Battery & Child abuse thread

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Are you lecturing us? You’re the fella that leaves “poop pods” on spectators seats bin front of you if they stand up during the game.  And, if I recall correctly, you wanted to sue your employer for giving you a raise. You mad bro?

I wanted to sue my employer about a raise?   I think you have poop pods in your ears - show me a quote.

11 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Like I said, he probably would have been charged already if there was anything to this. It doesn’t take days to investigate something like this. Either there are elements of the crime or not.

Sometimes it happens that way. Other times it doesn't.

Sometimes it doesn't take days to investigate. Other times it does.

Just wait.

10 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

It's an incident report and his name isn't even listed.  I hate the guy for what he did to his woman in the past, but let's pump the breaks on labeling him a child abuser until there's more to report.

Yeah, this too. It works both ways.

Wait.

17 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Schopp and 60% of this board will tell us that character doesn’t matter. Marijuana, speeding or acting like a diva, I agree. When it comes to little kids or ladies, I say you’re wrong. If this is true, why would they even draft this piece of chit?

You wanna be sick to your stomach, take a look at the Joe Mixon video. Teams don't care.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Like I said, he probably would have been charged already if there was anything to this. It doesn’t take days to investigate something like this. Either there are elements of the crime or not.

Hunt was never charged with anything. He still ended up released by the Chiefs and now serving an 8 game suspension. And judging by the video we all saw I'm not sure Hunt even caused anyone to bruise. Hill on the other hand may have broken his kids arm. 

But WR is not any easily replaceable position so I would expect the Cheifs to do their best to spin this differently than the Hunt case.

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Hunt was never charged with anything. He still ended up released by the Chiefs and now serving an 8 game suspension. And judging by the video we all saw I'm not sure Hunt even caused anyone to bruise. Hill on the other hand may have broken his kids arm. 

But WR is not any easily replaceable position so I would expect the Cheifs to do their best to spin this differently than the Hunt case.

They've back themselves into a corner.  If they released Hunt after that video (and given his past), they have no choice but to release Hill...assuming he broke his son's arm.

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

They've back themselves into a corner.  If they released Hunt after that video (and given his past), they have no choice but to release Hill...assuming he broke his son's arm.

If I recall correctly though now, part of the narrative from the Chiefs as to why they released Hunt was that he lied to the Chiefs about the incident in the hotel room. So I guess technically, the Chiefs could say they released Hunt because he lied to them, not because of the assault. Of course that wouldn't exactly be a good look for the Chiefs either. Caring more about a players words and lies over the players physical actions.

18 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Same woman be beat up/ choked when she was pregnant. She married him anyway. 

Right.  You don’t leave that dude with the money.  

Still gross he gets involved if he did indeed abuse her or the child.  But she knowingly stays with him.  Two parties at fault imo.

Not like she was asking him what ice cream he wants and then bam! Check out Bill Burr on this.  

Guys got got to protect themselves. Just an allegation can ruin your career. 

6 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

If I recall correctly though now, part of the narrative from the Chiefs as to why they released Hunt was that he lied to the Chiefs about the incident in the hotel room. So I guess technically, the Chiefs could say they released Hunt because he lied to them, not because of the assault. Of course that wouldn't exactly be a good look for the Chiefs either. Caring more about a players words and lies over the players physical actions.

I guarantee that if/when asked did you break your son’s arm, Hill says no. Or says he didn’t do it in some way. So if he did he would be gone. 

25 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I guarantee that if/when asked did you break your son’s arm, Hill says no. Or says he didn’t do it in some way. So if he did he would be gone. 

Perhaps. I don't remember Hunt's exact denial of the truth, but didn't he deny anything happening at all at the hotel? Hunt would have been much better off telling the complete truth in his case since the incident was as mild as it gets in terms of an assault on a person.  If Hill has a good attorney he could confess that somethings happened but that he didn't break the kids arm. Or at least not intentionally.  Also, there might not be a security camera in Hill's case. 

2 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Perhaps. I don't remember Hunt's exact denial of the truth, but didn't he deny anything happening at all at the hotel? Hunt would have been much better off telling the complete truth in his case since the incident was as mild as it gets in terms of an assault on a person.  If Hill has a good attorney he could confess that somethings happened but that he didn't break the kids arm. Or at least not intentionally.  Also, there might not be a security camera in Hill's case. 

Right. My point is really that everyone is going to deny it to the team whether they did anything or didn’t. Hunt wouldn’t have helped himself in the long run if he admitted there was a small altercation but it was nothing serious. He’s not going to say “Then I came back and kicked her when she was on the floor but it was nothing.”

Hill is going to deny it. What we find out will determine if he is gone. “

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

He’s a WR who is replaceable. There are plenty of 5’10” fast guys.

I respectfully disagree with you on this. I'm not advocating they keep him if the allegations are true but he isn't replaceable. I think he is actually one of the least replaceable players in the NFL. I can't think of a single other player with his level of separation.

Too bad he can't keep his hands off people

I wonder how much cooperation the police get at this point. $$$ can change people's memories and muck up investigations. The scramble to mask the truth has to be in motion right now.