Tyreek Hill Battery & Child abuse thread

I had no idea this guy was such a slimeball, choking, strangling, his pregnant girlfriend when she was eight weeks pregnant a few years ago. And now more!

I had been in favor, somewhat, of the Bills making a play for their cut slimeball running back after he beat his girlfriend, as the Bills are in a desperate need of a young, highly skilled running back.  But reading this it makes me regret my stance.

I am glad the new Bills avoid this kind of scum of the earth, that the Chiefs seemed to have gobbled up in their desperate attempt to improve.

Makes me proud to be a Bills fan, knowing that this organization won't do that.

Who wants to win like that? On the shoulders of scumbags?

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Like (+1) 2

Wow. That was a fast release. Chiefs must be confident of the facts. These types always seem to be repeat offenders. When you draft physical abusers, it’s a time bomb. 

Update: while it is fake news at this time, if true, they will have to release him. Physical abusers are a red flag that you don’t draft.

Edited by Andy1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Andy1 said:

Wow. That was a fast release. Chiefs must be confident of the facts. These types always seem to be repeat offenders. When you draft physical abusers, it’s a time bomb. 

Chiefs didn't release him, it's fake news. But hey it's on Zitter so it must be true.

3 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Yeah I didn't look close enough at first either.  It wouldn't shock me to see him be released though.  

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Schopp and 60% of this board will tell us that character doesn’t matter. Marijuana, speeding or acting like a diva, I agree. When it comes to little kids or ladies, I say you’re wrong. If this is true, why would they even draft this piece of chit?

When did you do a poll on this?

Let him not be tried in press.  A relative was arrested for beating a child due to call to child services; child was unconscious in hospital.  It ends up the kid got hurt by bullies at school and nothing due to father.  The call was by his uncle on mother's side who was trying to help his sister get more alimony. 

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

I’m assuming he would have been charged already if there was anything to this.

If th e report is true, his son has a broken arm.  Now, that doesn’t MEAN, that Hill caused it, but given that he choked his girlfriend when she was pregnant- note that he pled guilty to that - it certainly SUGGESTS that he likely had a hand in it.

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

Seems to be a common theme for Chiefs players. What an idiot. It’s like the guys that can’t stop smoking weed for millions of dollars. This guy can’t stop beating his family. Such idiots. ***** person who would be no where in life if he couldn’t run fast. 

They're too dumb to get out of their own way. One less toy for mohawk....