Tannehill traded to Titans

1 minute ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Well Tennessee's about to waste some more time with Tannehill. This move makes no sense. Even if marginally better they still just got a clone of their quarterback lol.

It honestly makes no sense for either team haha. Dolphins must be genuinely.. unabashedly.. tanking the year.

I didn't say it made sense because it really doesn't for Tennessee unless they intend to send Mariota packing and draft a QB.   Bringing in a former starting QB to a team that already has a starting QB usually opens a can of worms.  As for Miami, how is their situation significantly different from the Bills' situation in 2018 when they traded Taylor?   What QBs did they have on their roster?   Nathan Peterman and ????

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Dolphins going all in on the "Tank for Tua" or "Pull the lever for Trevor" this season. I predict 3 wins.

Maybe the tank strategy is to have no one behind center and just snap the ball into an empty backfield each offensive play.

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Nah Gruden won't give him up but they can have McCarron apparently.

I was under the impression that Carr was available. Even though they traded for Antonio Brown I could see Gruden trade Carr to the Phish, move up to #1 in the draft to take Murray ... Peterman would be #2. ?

3 hours ago, bkep32 said:

Who the hell is Miami qb now

Bortels?

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

I was under the impression that Carr was available. Even though they traded for Antonio Brown I could see Gruden trade Carr to the Phish, move up to #1 in the draft to take Murray ... Peterman would be #2. ?

You know that is two teams that chose Peterman over McCarron.

• Haha (+1) 1