Tannehill traded to Titans

1 minute ago, Mark92 said:

Its gonna take a lot for Arizona to drop from #1 to #11.  Like 3 firsts.  That's a long fall.  Man I love this stuff.  

I'm sure it would and if they are either going to give up #1 or Rosen, I hope to hell Arizona fleeces the hell out of them.

Ballsy move - feel like they HAVE to make a trade for a QB now, but the other team has all the leverage.  I'd love to either see the Fins get fleeced for a million picks, or just end up with a C level QB for 2019 ?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Heitz said:

Ballsy move - feel like they HAVE to make a trade for a QB now, but the other team has all the leverage.  I'd love to either see the Fins get fleeced for a million picks, or just end up with a C level QB for 2019 ?

So you think they upgrade?

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Soon the entire AFCE will have a shiney new QB while Brady rusts away and falls to pieces...... but not soon enough.

I've been waiting for that rust to start forming for about 3 or 4 years now.

Unfortunately, Brady seems to be made of zinc coated stainless steel.

They aren't trading for Rosen.  They are tanking for Lawrence or Tua next year. 

Edit:  Not Lawrence, he's not draft eligible next year.  Tua or Herbert...but is Herbert worth tanking over?  I don't think so.

Edited by Mark80

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I'm sure it would and if they are either going to give up #1 or Rosen, I hope to hell Arizona fleeces the hell out of them.

I would think Rosen could get done for the #11 but it would be Bo Callahan kind of deal ( 3 firsts ) for #1.  

Just now, Mark80 said:

They aren't trading for Rosen.  They are tanking for Lawrence or Tua next year. 

If they wanted to tank, wouldn't they have just kept Tannehill?    Cuz...well....he sucks and they know it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SWATeam said:

It's Herbert or Tua next year.  Lawrence is the year after.

Correct.  My bad.  Funny because I corrected someone else on that same thing a while back.

Just now, PolishDave said:

If they wanted to tank, wouldn't they have just kept Tannehill?    Cuz...well....he sucks and they know it.

No, now they get extra draft capital out of it.

Just now, PolishDave said:

He sucks but more of the win 6 or 7 games type of suck.  Not the tank suck they are looking for this season.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I've been waiting for that rust to start forming for about 3 or 4 years now.

Unfortunately, Brady seems to be made of zinc coated stainless steel.

With Kale and avocado ice cream on the inside. That’s almost it’s own punishment, but I want to see the painful decline. 

Edited by Augie