Jets wanted Mitch Morse

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Their current C is worse than Bodine!! Imagine if they got Morse , and we're stuck with Bodine/Groy ??   Huge implications for both franchises , and it's in our favor with this one, big time , C is a crucial position, especially for a young QB . Beane and Co have crushed it. 

Bell had one of the best OL for basically his whole career , as well as AB and Ben. He's going to have some tough times behind that OL 

Who is their C? 

3 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I'm sure we offered a better contract, but Morse does seem like the type who would choose Allen / Buffalo over Darnold / NYC.  And I'm sure this is just Manish trying to save face for the Jets by suggesting the Bills wildly overpaid.

I don't think Manish is trying to save face for the Jets at all...I think he's giving Buffalo credit for being aggressive and getting their guy.

3 hours ago, billspro said:

I’m glad our FO prioritizes OL over LB and RB. 

This year in FA they did. But since they have been here? They traded back up in the 1st last year to grab a LB and in both drafts never took an olinemen early on, even after losing 2 starters last offseason. They were content signing linemen who were grade near the bottom of the starter rankings.

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

This year in FA they did. But since they have been here? They traded back up in the 1st last year to grab a LB and in both drafts never took an olinemen early on, even after losing 2 starters last offseason. They were content signing linemen who were grade near the bottom of the starter rankings.

Dude, please. Try a xanax.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

You guys thought we had homers here, good grief.

They arent that far off, flip the top 2, then put everyone else backup and about 10 spaces between #3 and Miamis current QB situation and it's pretty reasonable........

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Dude, please. Try a xanax.

Why? Cause I'm not all over the front office circle jerk around here just yet? What did I say that was wrong? Up until this offseason this front office has not prioritized the Oline, they have almost neglected it while trading up to grab a LB. This year they grabbed one of the top linemen and 2 backups with upside potential.

3 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Why? Cause I'm not all over the front office circle jerk around here just yet? What did I say that was wrong?

Yes, because of that. Well, that and being a complete wet blanket about literally EVERYTHING this team does. As for what you said wrong...you're a bigger fan of Darnold than Allen. That's just wrong man, sorry.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

They arent that far off, flip the top 2, then put everyone else backup and about 10 spaces between #3 and Miamis current QB situation and it's pretty reasonable........

Why? Cause I'm not all over the front office circle jerk around here just yet? What did I say that was wrong? Up until this offseason this front office has not prioritized the Oline, they have almost neglected it while trading up to grab a LB. This year they grabbed one of the top linemen and 2 backups with upside potential.

How can you have Darnold over Allen? It's closer to 2a and 2b