Clayborn to Atlanta

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

so, with Clayborn requesting to be released, and NE missing out on some FA's including Beasley and Humphries, where is the national narrative that no one wants to play for the Bellicheat/Grinch???

Plus, I think it was Cassius Marsh who said how miserable he was there. Those stories get swept under the carpet because they win I guess. 

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

so, with Clayborn requesting to be released, and NE missing out on some FA's including Beasley and Humphries, where is the national narrative that no one wants to play for the Bellicheat/Grinch???

Right here, of course! ?

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

He's never been that good. He got paid off of a 6 sack performance against the Cowboys when they had a 3rd string LT playing. That inflated his sack totals to 9.5 for one season. The rest of the year he only had 3. Pass.

Beane made reference that he’ll be focusing on the draft ‘after this weekend’. I’m sure that’s the charted plan, but the startling cuts keep happening. He’s gonna have to work 24 hrs/day, 12 on Draft, 12 on FA.

giterdone, bossman.

4 hours ago, WMDman said:

ill take that bet. Shaq isnt a FA

New England Patriots (2016–present)

2016 season

On March 10, 2016, WR Chris Hogan, a restricted free agent, signed a three-year offer sheet with the New England Patriots for $12 million, with $7.5 million guaranteed. The contract was front-loaded ($5.5 million in 2016) to make it difficult for the Bills to match. This occurred as head coach Bill Belichick saw major potential describing Hogan as a "burner" with incredible athleticism.[17][18] On March 11, the Bills declined to match the offer sheet, [19] receiving no draft compensation because of their original minimum salary one-year tender.[17]

Edited by HOUSE

10 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

In what crazy world are you a free agency winner when you let your LT and Edge walk? Even if they were overpaid, New England got worse by letting them walk. What a homer article. 

Isiah Wynn will be an upgrade at LT if anything like healthy. Trent Brown had 3 great games in the playoffs but he was bang average in the regular season. Flowers I think they will miss more - but this is a really good class for edge rushers and they may well be in a position to find a guy who can have an impact early. Equally as mentioned above they have Derick Rivers in the system already. That is why the Patriots can let guys walk and not miss a beat. They generally have some solutions in house already. I do think pass rush is a need for them though. Flowers has been their only consistent pressure guy over the last three seasons.