Available Players As we are about to start the 1-2 yr bargain part of UFA

MAJBobby

Here are some unsigned Options (not going to list the tagged players) in positions in case looking for some more depth

CB

Ronald Darby

Bryce Callahan

Marris Claibone

Rashaan Melvin

Darqueze Dennard

Kayvon Webster

Trevor Williams (RFA)

DE

Ziggy Ansah

Justin Houston

Bruce Irvin

Derrick Morgan

Nick Perry

Shaq Barrett

Shane Ray

Adrian Clayborne

DT

Timmy Jernigan

David Irving - May be done with football

Muhammad Wilkerson

Darius Philon

Bent Urban

Corey Liuget

RB

Jay Ajayi

CJ Anderson

Alex Collins (RFA)

Spencer Ware

TJ Yeldon

LB

Zach Brown

Jamie Collins

Josh Bynes

Brandon Marshall

Jake Ryan

OL

T.J Lang

Josh Kline

Andy Levitre

Josh Sitton

George Fant

Ted Karras (RFA)

TE

Tyler Eifert 

Jared Cook

Austin Seferian Jenkins

S

Tre Boston

Clayton Geathers

Adrian Phillips

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 5

Tyler Eifert on a 1 year prove it deal or a 2 yr incentive based (to protect against INJ) would be nice.

Also Like Jamie Collins on a 1 year deal

Same with DT David Irving - productive rush skills from the middle of the defense

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Kline, G, Titans was cut this morning.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Tyler Eifert on a 1 year prove it deal or a 2 yr incentive based (to protect against INJ) would be nice.

Same with DT David Irving - productive rush skills from the middle of the defense

Wouldn’t mind Collins.

Irving posted a video of him smoking a huge blunt last week saying he was done with football...

I wonder if Timmy Jernigan is healthy... he was a stud 2 years ago for the SB Eagles. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

this is what I'd like to do.  High skilled players who can be huge difference makers when productive/healthy.   I'd also add Cook to that list. 

Edited by RyanC883

Just now, whatdrought said:

Josh Kline, G, Titans was cut this morning.

Wouldn’t mind Collins.

Irving posted a video of him smoking a huge blunt last week saying he was done with football...

I wonder if Timmy Jernigan is healthy... he was a stud 2 years ago for the SB Eagles. 

Added Kline

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, McD said:

Still a few out there worth a look. I'd take Darby back... love the fact he still hates the Pats! 

Yep me too, think only reason still out there is the Knee, but that is the time you takes those risks is when the Market Slows.

Unless we have a specific plan to draft at least one, you'd have to figure we need another TE, and probably a LB. 

We'd also likely want to add to the defensive front (as evidenced by the Ansah visit), but that too can be accomplished through the draft. 

Just now, Stevie Ray said:

Isiah crowell RB formerly of Jets also available i believe

He is but left him off the list like I have with other players because essentially I stopped at looking players past 15th ranking in their respective position.

Just now, TOboy said:

Unless we have a specific plan to draft at least one, you'd have to figure we need another TE, and probably a LB. 

We'd also likely want to add to the defensive front (as evidenced by the Ansah visit), but that too can be accomplished through the draft. 

I think the depth in the draft on the DL is what is keeping alot of these players unsigned.  Teams looking at the draft saying OK this is what the UFA market is because I can get the same in the draft so I am not going to pay.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

He is but left him off the list like I have with other players because essentially I stopped at looking players past 15th ranking in their respective position.

Gotcha. I actually thought he started well early last season then tailed off after an injury. If healthy I think he would be a good pick up for someone.

23 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I thought Irving quit football?

I hope they sign Ziggy Ansah.

Also like Collins, ASJ, and Jernigan.

Derrick Morgan, too

43 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Here are some unsigned Options (not going to list the tagged players) in positions in case looking for some more depth

CB

Ronald Darby

Bryce Callahan

Marris Claibone

Rashaan Melvin

Darqueze Dennard

Kayvon Webster

Trevor Williams (RFA)

DE

Ziggy Ansah

Justin Houston

Bruce Irvin

Derrick Morgan

Nick Perry

Shaq Barrett

Shane Ray

Adrian Clayborne

DT

Timmy Jernigan

David Irving

Muhammad Wilkerson

Darius Philon

Bent Urban

Corey Liuget

RB

Jay Ajayi

CJ Anderson

Alex Collins (RFA)

Spencer Ware

TJ Yeldon

LB

Zach Brown

Jamie Collins

Josh Bynes

Brandon Marshall

Jake Ryan

OL

T.J Lang

Josh Kline

Andy Levitre

Josh Sitton

George Fant

Ted Karras (RFA)

TE

Tyler Eifert 

Jared Cook

Austin Seferian Jenkins

S

Tre Boston

Clayton Geathers

Adrian Phillips

I don't think we are at the settling deals yet. Some of these guys will wait till post draft or post June cuts. 

A lot of teams still have 30+ mil to spend.  I think it’s more about right fit than splash deals.  Like us, many teams don’t have the holes to fill as much now. 

But I do agree, there are plenty quality players to be found. 

Darius Philon intrigues me, run-stuffer with 4 sacks last year, still just 25, might not be too expensive and would add to nice rotation (which could get even better with Oliver or other top draftee).

• Like (+1) 1